Are you a fan of cars?

QarQing

Chieftain
In my opinion, cars are amazing, especially, sport cars such as Ferrari and Lamborghini since they are pretty quick. Are you a fan of cars, any specific one? If so, what is it?

In my opinion, cars are amazing, especially, sport cars such as Ferrari and Lamborghini since they are pretty quick. Are you a fan of cars, any specific one? If so, what is it?

Yep if I can afford them, but even a beaten up hand me down kind of car still offers great utility and freedom via personal mobility.

Yep if I can afford them, but even a beaten up hand me down kind of car still offers great utility and freedom via personal mobility.
My favorite is the Lamborghini Centenario

A $250,000 car can get me from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.

A $3,000 used car can get me from 0 to 60 in 8 seconds.

As valuable as my time is, it’s not $40,000/second valuable.
What are you talking about?

I have zero desire to own a fancy car.

Getting from A to B is all I want.

Well see the question is "are you a fan of cars?" which I therefore conclude means cars as a general concept, you know like the essence of a car which could also include a car that simply is used for getting from A to B.

The OP just happens to like fancy cars as well, and uhh why not??

Well see the question is "are you a fan of cars?" which I therefore conclude means cars as a general concept, you know like the essence of a car which could also include a car that simply is used for getting from A to B.

The OP just happens to like fancy cars as well, and uhh why not??
Ty, @Joji21

I have zero desire to own a fancy car.

Getting from A to B is all I want.

Wait don’t you live in Japan? The one time I went to Japan I got the impression that cars were not needed in the big cities unless you were physically incapable of taking the train.

Cars are bad because of climate change

Cars are bad because of climate change

No moralizing man, way to be a buzz kill.

Plus y'all probably drive anyway so no need to pontificate.

This thread is like those conversations you have of what would you spend your millions on if you won the lottery while chatting at work by the water cooler. Even though it's incredibly unlikely anyone there will actually win it's you know a fun little conversation. A what if.

I'm pretty sure 95% of the forums has never touched a Lambo :)

My favorite car is the reliable one.
Air conditioning and a heater that makes me feel pain.

Love cars, don’t have a favorite tho. I want an electric. Been driving a Prius and it’s fine.

Super sports are dope. I loved the Ferrari Modena from the late 90s. Koenigsegg doors blew me away.

Top Bottom