Armoured Warfare around the World

Update: As part of my ways for dealing with the ongoing conflict I have uploaded Part 1 of the armored ground forces of Ukraine and Russia. You might be wondering how an Iraqi T-72M snuck in there. That is because Ares wanted a desert version of the T-72 and he is my long suffering sound partner so how could I say no?

Update: This took a lot longer then I would have liked. I burnt myself out at the end of last month with work. I had no motivation to do anything so I took time for myself and I feel much better. A wise person named Tex said hobbies should not feel like work and this was beginning to feel more like work with the deadlines I set myself so I just stepped away for awhile. I also got a lot done with home life and other hobbies so I feel almost ready to return to unit making. In the mean time Ares has been busy trying to cover all the sound of the equipment involved in this upload. So, big thanks to him. This update of units covers most of the major pieces involved in the Ukrainian conflict.

Glad you are back, Delta. This a great tank series. I like how you taking time off and focusing on other things still results in like a 50-unit pack. Can't keep a good modder down.

Thank you Delta. I can totally feel you. I haven't had a single day vacation this year yet and I can't stress enough how important self-care is. Take your time buddy, take care of your family. I'll be around.

Top Bottom