Armoured Warfare around the World

Update:Major update for ground forces involved in the Ukrainian War. I have tried to include a lot of vehicles that have been sent to Ukraine from countries around the world.

@Lionic Hahaha was still organizing everything that's all done now.

@MadGAD Tried my best to fulfill most requests. D-1 howitzer now done Gwendoline did an excellent D-44 so no need to do another. No B-18 or B-19 this time still looking for a 3D model. Still unable to get a M-55 model as well.

Update:Major update for ground forces involved in the Ukrainian War. I have tried to include a lot of vehicles that have been sent to Ukraine from countries around the world.

@Lionic Hahaha was still organizing everything that's all done now.

@MadGAD Tried my best to fulfill most requests. D-1 howitzer now done Gwendoline did an excellent D-44 so no need to do another. No B-18 or B-19 this time still looking for a 3D model. Still unable to get a M-55 model as well.
THANK YOU!
That's like a Christmas gift before Halloween :xmascheers:
You actually saved my day.

Last edited:
I don't see M2 Bradley in the list. Was it left out of the scope?

:think: They're probably just misplaced amongst the 10,000 others he's waiting to unleash upon us :hammer:. I was also startled not to find one made by @AnthonyBoscia ... ?

Meanwhile, @Wyrmshadow ( :D ) made a slew a while back:

In the meantime, we just gotta wait on D_S :trophy:

Update: So my plan is to keep on top of equipment being sent into Ukrainian so I was checking Oryx and low and behold an old T-55A was documented and lost as well as T-80B so those are now added. I found some convincing Ukrainian styled textures for the M113 and 2S9. Now I held off doing the Bradley because @AnthonyBoscia made some awesome American ones for 1989. Now that I found Ukrainian textures for the M2A2 model I had I did one for them.

@AnthonyBoscia! I can't believe that I couldn't find your Bradley's despite "remembering" that you'd made some great ones :wallbash: Are they only in the mod? - I genuinely scoured the Forum, your Profile/Resources, and the db ...

... And @Delta_Strife - Sorry for the thread-jacking!

The early M1s and Bradleys I made were built from models given to me by Delta Strife. At this point they are only available in the scenario but will be added to the database eventually. Since Delta's producing modern units for the Ukrainian War they won't overlap.

Delta, great series as always!

Perhaps a home-brew Israeli mobile tactical missile carrier derived from the mobile Lance launcher.

Well like Israel this has come as a surprise to me so even if I wanted to do an armoured pack it would be months before anything is produced. I have already over 75 models related to the IDF and this is not me doing any hunting for models so at the moment I would be doubtful I am going to get around to doing anything.

Top Bottom