Art Stuff

In the unit's forum someone uploaded a zip in this post:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8596929&postcount=12

It has a Huey model that fires rockets instead of a central machine gun. This would be a cool animation change to make to all the modern gunships to help differentiate them from the earlier air cavs.

Personnally I would actually make the air cav have the huey model since they are more used for troop support. The gunship can than have the apache, cobra, ka-50, eurocopter, etc. models.

Berenthor you're getting Air Assault and Air Cav confused.

@Achilleszero

The button for the Roman Legionaire and Heavy Footman are the same; so they need to be differentiated. This is probably a leftover from Wolfshanze, I know I tried to go through and change all duplicate buttons, but it's probably impossible to catch them all. To clarify LoR shouldn't have any repeats of buttons are models, the user should be able to intuitively differentiate different unit types; it's OK to have the same model and button for different ethnic units of the same unit type, but of different unit types, even in the same ethnic artstyle.

@Everyone:
If you notice an artistic discrepancy please note it here. It will be impossible for achilleszero and myself to catch every detail between now and the release of 1.0 on our own. So your help in locating issues like duplicate buttons, graphical glitches, and poor visual differentiation of unit types is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom