Ashes: Australia v England 2006/7

IN-GUR-LAND!! IN-GUR-LAND!! IN-GUR-LAND!!

Let's be honest, only England are really capable of such a performance...

What a pathetic batting display from England.

Bring on 5-0 [party]

Good job. Now on to Perth.

Carried away...arrogance...boring match...draw...

Turned into quite a good finish, and a fairly comprehensive Australian victory, given the previous circumstances. Adelaide always has an interesting pitch, as said, if we do not jump to conclusions; spin did come into it on the fifth day, as said.

Gilchrist did his bit, Lee bowled fast, well and took wickets when it mattered. Ponting continues to be the best in the world, and Clarke is back nicely.

Nothing to get excited about though. Just a matter of playing the next test and getting on with the job.

*whistles 'Who do you think you are kidding, Mr. Hitler...*

Awesome stuff from Strayer. Really entertaining last day.

This is what makes test cricket so wonderful! Taking off my Aussie blinkers, you have to say England had the better of it for 4 days, or at least most of those days. But turn off for a day, think yourself safe and WHAMMO!!

As badly as the Poms went today, the key moment of the test for me was the dropping of Ponting. Giles hangs on to it and the game is totally different - Aussies struggle to avoid follow on, England in box seat.

:cry:

:suicide:

I just don't understand how that happened. My god.

A little more batting maturity in that second innings would have gone a long way. Flintoff is just not scoring. Jones in for his runs? Crap. Giles in for his runs? Duck.

Series over, no one comes from 2-0 down in Australia.

Breaking news.....

Damien Martyn has retired from all cricket effective immediatly so he wont be playing in the third test. I think this leaves the possiblity of playing 5 bowlers

They Played Panesar! :woohoo:

Although they're still getting hammered early; 4 overs in and Australia's batting at 5.5 already.

Top Bottom