Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

If you can't fight by other's strength. Your brain, along with your head would being rolling on the floor or destroyed by Askia/Oda/Boudicca/Attila/Kamehameha/Casimir/Harald Bluetooth/Montezuma/Pachacuti/Suleiman/Alexander/Bismarck/Isabella/Pacal :lol: Tough luck, Caesar.

Jesus, how many heads Augustus has to be rolling on the floor? :eek: He is some sort of Hydra?

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have legionaries with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"

"If I don't have the money in 24 hours, I'll cut the Empire... in HALF!" *pinky to lip*

"Sir.... that's already happened."

"Somebody has to tell me these things!"

"If I don't have the money in 24 hours, I'll cut the Empire... in HALF!" *pinky to lip*

"Sir.... that's already happened."

"Somebody has to tell me these things!"

Now that's how Theodora would win...

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Augustus Caesar wouldn't win in this Leader Smash Bros. that we are all imagining. My money's still on Oda; most of the leaders don't get further than a spear in terms of weaponry, Oda has two katanas... not that anyone ever used two at once, not even Miyamoto Musashi (who used one katana and one wakizashi), but you know what I mean.

Now that's how Theodora would win...

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Augustus Caesar wouldn't win in this Leader Smash Bros. that we are all imagining. My money's still on Oda; most of the leaders don't get further than a spear in terms of weaponry, Oda has two katanas... not that anyone ever used two at once, not even Miyamoto Musashi (who used one katana and one wakizashi), but you know what I mean.

But again, Kamehameha has a spear. How fast is Oda to pass thought the spear?

Shaka has a spear and a shield.

So we should put Shaka, Pachacuti and Kamehameha to fight to get the spear winner.

I also should mention that this fight is kind unfair to people like Montezuma and Hiawatha (who are very strong but have no spears or swords)

So we should put Shaka, Pachacuti and Kamehameha to fight to get the spear winner.

I also should mention that this fight is kind unfair to people like Montezuma and Hiawatha (who are very strong but have no spears or swords)

"Arrows beat swords."
-Genghis Khan

Montezuma has an obsidian dagger.

Hiawatha doesn't have a bow, but he does have a quiver of arrows which can be used as impromptu stabbing weapons.

Montezuma has an obsidian dagger.

Hiawatha doesn't have a bow, but he does have a quiver of arrows which can be used as impromptu stabbing weapons.

Fine then, so next category: Leaders without a weapon (Washington, Haile, Pedro II, Nebuchadnezzar II, etc). Who wins? :)

And the ones on horse back? Does the horse count as weapon? :)

And what we do with the girls (except for Boudica, they dont have any weapon or strength to go against the guys ;) )

Hey, haven't you all noticed that Elizabeth has got some major, foot long, pearl handled hair pins keeping that do in place? She's packing, brah.

Hey, haven't you all noticed that Elizabeth has got some major, foot long, pearl handled hair pins keeping that do in place? She's packing, brah.

Isabel also has a cross (half a arm long :eek: , so it practically count as a sword). Let's also remember Elizabeth's voice, which can break glass :)

But the others girls? Should they all hide behind Theodora's sofa?

Fine then, so next category: Leaders without a weapon (Washington, Haile, Pedro II, Nebuchadnezzar II, etc). Who wins? :)

And the ones on horse back? Does the horse count as weapon? :)

And what we do with the girls (except for Boudica, they dont have any weapon or strength to go against the guys ;) )

Unless Haile is strong enough to swing a chair around he's not exactly in the strongest of positions.... Harun al-Rashid can throw the deadliest of weapons - a book - at the very least, and as others have established, Washington has his battle-globe. I haven't really seen a good picture of Pedro II yet (and I'm too lazy to check right now ;) ) so I'm going to assume Washington's going to win out of those guys.

I've got a bit of a man-crush on Pacal and his awesome headdress - plus he's got that staff - but I'm not sure if he counts as 'weaponless' with that bone-crusher he's holding.

Nebuchadnezzar II has his wonderful throwing grail. I'm sure that could knock out a guy or two.

Pedro and his mighty pen vs Nebuchadnezzar with his mighty golden cup. But first Pedro must put on his santa hat.

Top Bottom