Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Can Ramkhamhaeng lift the Khmer statues in his garden. If not, I still think his headgear could kill a person or two.

Firaxis should seriously do this when CiV BNW + DLC sale are die off. They can milking from their hard work in leaderhead and music making, and I would laughing and don't say it is milking at all.

Pedro can simply flip his table over anybody in sight. And then dance like a champion.

Harun al-Rashid can throw the deadliest of weapons - a book - at the very least

Wait, you mention Harun's books, yet you failed to mention fancy-pants William? If anything, William has an advantage because of his fashion sense he is already holding the book on his hand. :lol:

Also, Maria has a few amount of strategies when it comes to fighting - people have already mentioned using the ship's cannons, and using her "turban" as a whip. I will also raise her scepter as a possible utensil in case of close-combat. :lol: She seems she could pack a mean one! :lol:

Wait, you mention Harun's books, yet you failed to mention fancy-pants William? If anything, William has an advantage because of his fashion sense he is already holding the book on his hand. :lol:

Book for book, Suleiman has a bigger one :D

Also, Maria has a few amount of strategies when it comes to fighting - people have already mentioned using the ship's cannons, and using her "turban" as a whip. I will also raise her scepter as a possible utensil in case of close-combat. :lol: She seems she could pack a mean one! :lol:

That is it! Maria would win a "all-girls" fight even against Boudicca (what is a sword against ships, a whip and a scepter) :D

How about Washington hitting someone over the head with that globe?

Also, raw physical strength means nothing. You have to choose from weapons and cunning. Preferably both.

Book for book, Suleiman has a bigger one :D

Sure, but then Ashurbanipal has something even better: a tablet! :eek: Throwing that thing will surely hurt more than a book. And on top of that, he'll surely throw it harder too!!!

Gentlemen, I think we just did a full circle... :crazyeye:

Harun has a sword, why would he need to throw a book? Are you thinking of William?

He's staunch believer in the phrase "The pen is mightier then the sword" and a book was written with several pens, which means it must be deadliest weapon of all.

According to the Rastafari movement Haile Selassie is God incarnate. Assuming they're right I guess he would win if he chose to use his godly powers.

According to the Rastafari movement Haile Selassie is God incarnate. Assuming they're right I guess he would win if he chose to use his godly powers.

According to ancient Egyptian mythology, pharaohs are considered deities. Ramesses II (who introduces himself as a god) would win (but may be a stalemate against Haile Selassie).

*Sees long multiple page thread hoping for new BNW info*

*Steps out quietly before someone notices he was here*

According to ancient Egyptian mythology, pharaohs are considered deities. Ramesses II (who introduces himself as a god) would win (but may be a stalemate against Haile Selassie).

Caesar was the son of God. Attila was the Scourge of God.

So that means that Ramesses II is the father of Caesar, which is sick so use Attila to go execute their evil plot, and then reincarnate as Haile S.? :crazyeye:

Caesar was the son of God. Attila was the Scourge of God.

So that means that Ramesses II is the father of Caesar, which is sick so use Attila to go execute their evil plot, and then reincarnate as Haile S.? :crazyeye:

Attila would win against any god-type thing, period.

Top Bottom