Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundless

Deity
Ask a Girl III made it to 1000 posts in just 7 days and therefore I think it's time for a new thread to begin. Out with the old and in with the new as they say!
As I said before: ask me some questions and I'll tell you no lies. We all know I'm a girl now (I hope)!
First person to 1000th post on this thread gets to start the next one ;) what an incentive :goodjob:

Did anyone ask any insightful questions?

What made you want to be a girl?

Definitely didn't have much choice in the matter, think that's down to my parents and luck of the draw...?

The Landscape Survey finds that men are significantly more likely to claim no religious affiliation than are women. Nearly one-in-five (19.6%) men have no formal religious affiliation, almost seven points more than women, 12.8% of whom say they are unaffiliated. Moreover, men are twice as likely to say they are atheist or agnostic as compared with women (5.5% vs. 2.6%).

http://religions.pewforum.org/pdf/report-religious-landscape-study-chapter-3.pdf

Why do you think that women are more likely to be religious? Is there a biological component, or is it social? Or is it merely a fluke, since one of the sexes would be more religious than the other, regardless

Would you say being the owner of a lonely heart is much better than being the owner of a broken heart?

The Landscape Survey finds that men are significantly more likely to claim no religious affiliation than are women. Nearly one-in-five (19.6%) men have no formal religious affiliation, almost seven points more than women, 12.8% of whom say they are unaffiliated. Moreover, men are twice as likely to say they are atheist or agnostic as compared with women (5.5% vs. 2.6%).

http://religions.pewforum.org/pdf/report-religious-landscape-study-chapter-3.pdf

Why do you think that women are more likely to be religious? Is there a biological component, or is it social? Or is it merely a fluke, since one of the sexes would be more religious than the other, regardless
This is a thing that I read on it: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ist/201009/why-are-women-more-religious-men-i . Not sure how true that is but it seems plausible.

Would you say being the owner of a lonely heart is much better than being the owner of a broken heart?

:goodjob:

Now let's see who gets the reference.

1000 posts in 7 days? I don't know if that's awesome or sad, but I'm leaning toward sad. Sorry everyone. There's something about a female on the internet that brings out all the nerdy boys. I've seen it with my sister on WoW, and wow the attention she got! Some of it was downright creepy too, like someone sending me, her older brother, messages about him being in love with her and wanting to marry her...real honest messages not trolling.

There's something about a female on the internet that brings out all the nerdy boys. I've seen it with my sister on WoW, and wow the attention she got! Some of it was downright creepy too, like someone sending me, her older brother, messages about him being in love with her and wanting to marry her...real honest messages not trolling.

I saw the same kind of thing back when I played WoW, and yeah, SUPER creepy. But hey, some girls want a lot of attention. They'll deliberately put themselves in situations where they can be one of very few females, and then advertise being female so everyone's aware and actively seek out the rabid attention that brings. I guess it's validating for some, but wow does it bring out the creeps. :lol:

Do you like bacon?

Why do women, despite a centuries worth of advancement of women's rights to attain sexual equality, expect men to pay for the whole date?
Shouldn't women, regardless of whether it is the 1st, 10th or 100th date (with the exception of a birthday or a celebration of her of some sort) be expected to pay their full and equal share of the meal?

Similarly. Why is it alright for women to slap men but it is suddenly spousal abuse if a man slaps a woman?

I'll repeat my question because it was never answered by the relevant people. It is an empirical fact that there are few women in the intellectually challenging careers of STEM (natural science/technology/engineering/math). Why do you think this is the case?

I'll repeat my question because it was never answered by the relevant people. It is an empirical fact that there are few women in the intellectually challenging careers of STEM (natural science/technology/engineering/math). Why do you think this is the case?

I read an interesting (but brief and low quality) article on this the other day; said a recent study showed that it's due to social barriers to entry into male-dominated fields, beginning with the choosing of science subjects in high school (less girls choose physics because it's considered a "guy's subject").

Guys make things to impress women, glorified factory line workers AKA technical majors dominate those fields in a never ending effort to barter for sex :D

How does it feel to have a popular thread?

There's no real reason to be lonely. Just be yourself & give your free will a chance. :king:

@ Boundless: If you were to put a man and woman together in order to see which one is smarter, which one would you say? Some would say men, but I would say ‘no.’ I believe that the women have obviously got control of the men like a puppet show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom