Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, just saw this and thought of the recent dialogue in this thread:

Link to video.

@GIRLS: Often when taught sex education in school the girls and boys were separated. Seemingly it didn't seem worth the hassle to teach boys (10y.o I think) about periods and wotnot. I personally think that was a really bad move an many contribute to the generic immature males response to periods/tampons/pms and everything else that comes with it. Obviously I think this was a bad thing. But, if you did have these segregated sex-ed classes.. were you glad the boys were let out early while you were told such things?

Periods are totally and utterly embarrassing for a 10 year old girl. I remember only having discussions about periods with my friends when we were like 14. So in a way I suppose it was a good thing. Though I went to a school that didn't EVER give us any form of sex-ed until we were 17 and got taught how to use a tampon, and that was IT. So frankly I don't really know how I'dve felt. Mind you, I went to an all-girls school from aged 3, so I never experienced boy embarrassment at school!
Periods are periods. If you want to know anything just ask, no girl under aged 14 is embarrassed about them :p (well, the majority!)

Mind you, I went to an all-girls school from aged 3
Why? And do you think it was better than going to a mixed school? Are there things you know or think you miss by not going to a mixed school, and are there things that make you happy you attended an all-girls school?

A 14 year old with an 18 year old? Unless you have reason to believe that it's non consensual (and I don't think so unless I've missed something), you have NO RIGHT to interfere with their sex life. Seriously...

That's what I was thinking. I know if someone told something like that to my parents, I would wish them dead, or at least harmed.

I would've said "It's a tie between you two girls" and point at the ugly ones, and then ignored whatever indignation the attractive woman would express.

Hehe, maybe :D But then the ugly girls might've thought I was being sarcastic, because I was.

That's what I was thinking. I know if someone told something like that to my parents, I would wish them dead, or at least harmed.[/

Yeah, I'd be pretty unamused too. I wouldn't talk to that person at all.

So yeah CivKing, unless you want to be known as some kind of all-in-your-business prude, I wouldn't tell anyone about it. Unless, of course, she exhibited signs of it being non-consensual or that he was using some kind of psychological coercion.

Hehe, maybe :D But then the ugly girls might've thought I was being sarcastic, because I was.

Two words: Poker Face.

Hot women are reminded that they're attractive by males all the time. Unless she's got confidence issues (which I hope I'd pick up and thus not be so harsh to her), she's not gonna have her life all turned upside down, feeling all worthless, by a dismissal, albeit a somewhat harsh one.

Hahaha, just saw this and thought of the recent dialogue in this thread:
Spoiler :

I never watch youtube videos, that just reminded my why. ;)

Periods are totally and utterly embarrassing for a 10 year old girl. I remember only having discussions about periods with my friends when we were like 14. So in a way I suppose it was a good thing. Though I went to a school that didn't EVER give us any form of sex-ed until we were 17 and got taught how to use a tampon, and that was IT. So frankly I don't really know how I'dve felt. Mind you, I went to an all-girls school from aged 3, so I never experienced boy embarrassment at school!
Periods are periods. If you want to know anything just ask, no girl under aged 14 is embarrassed about them :p (well, the majority!)

I disagree about the 10-year-old, unless she's already cycling. Before that, there's not really anything to be embarrassed about. Eight year olds don't give a crap about menstruation, right? I think your attitude changes when you start. The exception would be when your friends have started, that's a bit embarrassing if you haven't.

Your entire sex ed was learning how to use a tampon? How the hell? What's so tricky about it?

Do some women really have emotional swings every five minutes on their menarche?

Menarche is your first period. I'm going to assume you mean during menstruation, and sort of. I wouldn't say "every" five minutes, but it's not uncommon to morph into rage-woman pretty quickly. I'm also evil a few days in advance.

Menarche is your first period. I'm going to assume you mean during menstruation, and sort of. I wouldn't say "every" five minutes, but it's not uncommon to morph into rage-woman pretty quickly. I'm also evil a few days in advance.

Apologizes for mincing words, and yes I did mean menstruation.

Casual sex, makes women tramps and men admired by virgin men. Double standard when it comes to no strings attach sex? Friends with benefits, a fanciful dream that always ends in disaster or doable?

Moderator Action: Too much moderating and juvenile posting in this thread. It devolved again so we're done with these for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom