Ask a Young Earth Creationist 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's knock off the posting, chaps. We shouldn't be doing it.

Moderator Action: I'm going to close this thread. If there's a '3', I'll ask that a YEC open it once they're willing to answer some questions.

I would appreciate no new questions or new chatter in this thread. I'll leave the thread open for a bit for people to 'quote' previously unanswered questions to start the next thread. As well, feel free to quote this moderator action (when a new page number is reached) in order to inform new questioners that this thread is going to be ended soon.

..in vain hope....

I f some one wants to continue this, then they can start a new thread, considering they are actually a creationist, but otherwise you could move to perfections thread, since I don't have the desire to continue these threads myself.

Moderator Action: I am entirely disappointed in the majority of the posters since my last post. My last post was, I think, rather clear.

I was hoping to see some maturity from posters. Thanks for the reality check, I guess.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Moderator Action: Thread closed. A Young Earth Creationist can feel free to open a new thread (edit: pending mod approval), once they are willing to maintain it. I had hoped that the end of this thread would have contained legitimate questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom