At what turn number do you really take control of a game?

sonicandfffan

Warlord
And on which difficulty levels?

When I play on Prince, I basically have control of the entire game (i.e. leading in most demographics) by turn 200 and from there it's basically just waiting out until I win.

But on King the game is still pretty open by turn 200. On the one hand, I like to be guaranteed to win and take control of a game, but on the other hand, it makes things like Ideologies and World Congress fairly pointless. You don't really get to utilise those mechanics.

So by what turn do you usually have a game wrapped up by?

I don't know by turn number, but generally on King it's been Medieval Era when I solidify it down to just hitting 'Next Turn'.

On Emperor, it took a bit longer, probably until late Renn/early Industrial.

BNW has made it far easier to take the game over IMO.

Diety, Turn 0.

I know, before I even place my first city, I am going to r@pe the Ai over and over.

Diety, Turn 0.

I know, before I even place my first city, I am going to r@pe the Ai over and over.

I really doubt that u can win every start on deity;) in BNW it is just impossible. But I will admit that I am wrong if you give me save, where you have won starting in empty(or nearly jungles) jungles.

Somewhere between turn 1 and never.

Sometimes I don't win.

Oh, I'm sorry was this a appendage waiving thread? Then I'm winning by turn negative 5.

The turn in which I am denied a peaceful game, the gods themselves cannot stop me from invoking complete and utter retribution, and if I am struck down, I shall rise from the ashes like a scorching Phoenix to boil my enemies and their lands.

Top Bottom