Attacko - "Timing"

troytheface

Deity
It is more important to know when to attack then where or with what or even whom against.

Likewise advice about the statistic of a tile and where to build would be better spent on when to build.

Time of day- which may be night - affects a player's psyche. I suggest dawn or dusk as the most optimal time. (drama- more dynamic - ie rip off of leonardo da vinci who suggested painting at these two times of day.)

Tempo is altogether unseen in "walkthroughs". (the great fictions which somehow don't end up in the Stories and Tales section)

The evidence is clear-in build, in war, in movement timing is the superior.

Fact- Timing - pop hunting or philosophy

Fact- Timing - attack 2 archers or 38 muskets

Fact- Timing- Hut now or later

Fact- Timing -chop now or chop later- not for "what" -not relevant

the evidence is clear. in multi/single player.

I see you've reverted back to total bathorsehocky crazy Troy

There is a layer of abstraction behind each and every of attacko's words. It's all about interpretation. Obviously, there is no dawn or dusk in civilization; but if you consider a game starting from 4000BC to 2050AD as a long journey or as a day (metaphor), you will understand the true meaning of his wisdom.

It's a wisdom shared throughout the forum. The best moments to attack are either dawn - ie. quickly after the game starts, in the BC - or dusk - after the renaissance, when you get rifles/cannons.

If you read the facts and try to put it together, it will eventually make sense to your eyes, as it did to mine.

Thanks troytheface for publishing yet another strategy masterpiece. Sun Tzu wouldn't have written it better.

Even though Troy writes like he is wearing a tinfoilhat, he has a point.
Timing is one of the most important factors in the game.

Thanks troytheface for publishing yet another strategy masterpiece. Sun Tzu wouldn't have written it better.

He would, but most likely in chinese

I see!!! THX, yet again. I think I am getting the point. I am going to DOW my best pal in a game just after I have build tons of scouts and missionaries. And if I am lucky enough (or smart) I want have to continue this messed up game cause it will be the best time for me to do some painting or perhaps enjoy music... just lovely.

Fact - Timing - 1 turn to Alpha at 10% science - Settle 5th city - 20 turns to alpha.

Fact- Timing- more insideous- specialization via rate of tempo is great person, hammer, bread then beaker city then spy city.
Port as gold may be better than beaker- dependant on timing and amount.

the evidence is clear. the cottage builders struggle.

I may be jumping to conclusions, but does this mean playing faster during the night while the ai is tired give you an advantage?

Machines do not get tired, but they need to get oiled up from time to time, attack in that time, and victory is yours.

You see they have great vision during the day, and even better vision at night. But in the failing light, they can't focus. Magic hour.

It's frightening to think of how many things were completely useless until they were discovered!

I am start to think that I have been a fool all along!!! There is actually message hidden in those randomly put together words and the one able to decode it will get access to power to win in deity within a few minutes and get lots of lots of points...

If you read the facts and try to put it together, it will eventually make sense to your eyes, as it did to mine.

What? In the respect that abstract nonsense can be interpreted as fact? :lol:
Attacko's articles are about as useless as a philosophy degree.
*equips flame shield*

"Attacko's articles are about as useless as a philosophy degree.
*equips flame shield* (tinfoil hat)
"

Fact- Philosophy degree= masters=doctorate = teaching position is small university=dating enamored 20 somethings and getting about 90 grande a year which in Attacko's way of thinking is better than moveing bricks around in a wheelbarrow for 30 grande and talking to construction guys named bubba.

Fact- Fischer accused the Russians of cheating by taking early draws with each other. Later admitted to by several of them-

Fact- Korchnoi accussed the Russians of using a psychic against him. they did.
Fischer took all of his teeth fillings out as he was afraid of radio waves being aimed at him

Fact- Attacko believes the cottage builders as psychological persona have a conspiracy against him. Fact- Attacko/ Fischer, IQ's of like 800 gazillion.

"Attacko's articles are about as useless as a philosophy degree.
*equips flame shield* (tinfoil hat)
"

Fact- Philosophy degree= masters=doctorate = teaching position is small university=dating enamored 20 somethings and getting about 90 grande a year which in Attacko's way of thinking is better than moveing bricks around in a wheelbarrow for 30 grande and talking to construction guys named bubba.

A shame this doesn't apply to me, since I'm going to be a paramedic. Nice attempt at stereotyping

Fact- Fischer accused the Russians of cheating by taking early draws with each other. Later admitted to by several of them-

Fact- Korchnoi accussed the Russians of using a psychic against him. they did.
Fischer took all of his teeth fillings out as he was afraid of radio waves being aimed at him

Fact- Attacko believes the cottage builders as psychological persona have a conspiracy against him. Fact- Attacko/ Fischer, IQ's of like 800 gazillion.

Wat :sad:

Top Bottom