Audio Quotes

Well, I can safely say that I didn't expect to see this thread again after more than four years.

Sorry for waiting, I had 2 weeks' holiday so the work was delayed. I've finished the 1st part of Prehistoric era (techs announcement) and the rest is finished in 3-5 days (tech quotes). Unfortunately if you can hear there is a lot of noise in the recordings my mixer which was used for recording was a little bit broken (low SNR, quite high noise), I hope it is fine for you. I am waiting for new one, and then we can start recording other eras with better quality.

Summary:
1. 4x "Ding" sounds I've split up into 4 tech groups: science/ideas, engineering, economy/social, religion/culture.
2. I'm not sure but I used filenames "Tech_MP_[Tech].mp3" for techs announcement. Is that ok?
3. I used mp3 with 128kbs bitrate and joined stereo with CD quality. Could be changed to mono and lesser quality for smaller file size if desired.
4. Quotes for religion should be only as a music or prayers. Anyway they are to long and too hard too record.

Attachments

• techs.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I could clearly hear you recorded the "You have discovered..."-part only a handful of times

Top Bottom