Avatar: The Last Airbender World Map (72x70)

no final update? i really enjoy the looks of this map, but there are only fire and air nations when i play. any chance to include the other ones? :)

Another late post of mine, I know. Sorry I don't really come onto the Civfanatics forums very often.

no final update? i really enjoy the looks of this map, but there are only fire and air nations when i play. any chance to include the other ones? :)
I actually considered version 1.2 the final update. And all four nations are on the map. I just started up a game of the 1.2 version of this map to check, and I saw all four nations on there.

I really like the map and look forward to it being a mod

Water bending started at the north pole
Earth bending was taught to a couple from 2 fueding villages by Badgermoles, the two fueding cities were later compined to form Omashu, yet the Earth Kingdom Capitol was Ba Sing Sa.
I don't know the origins of Fire Bending adn Air bending.
Here's a link to the Avatar homepage http://www.nick.com/shows/avatar/index.jhtml, but you do have to click on 1 or 2 at the top of the map to get out of hte FN map

Air came from air bisons and Fire came from dragons. Both were revealed in season 3.
I might just have to try this map out some time soon. looks GREAT! Good job.

Hi NamesAreUseless !
Your map is so cool !!! Thanks for making it...
I'm planning to make a MOD out of it..
May I ?
The map is credited to you, off course :)
But since I'm not an experienced modder...
I'll need some help from the others..make the mod together..
#searching for volunteer
I'll made a new thread for this plan :)

PS.
Being waterbender is really tough.. lol..

Regards,
BenZL43

Screenshots not visible.

Screenshots not visible.

I created this Map back in 2008 (damn, I was in College back then). That was almost 15 years ago! Back then I don't think we could even upload Screenshots in posts, so I uploaded them to Imageshack back in the day ... who uses Imageshack anymore?

If you want to download the Map and post screenshots, that's fine with me. Honestly, because of the Legend of Korra, Comics, Books, etc, this Map could use a lot of updating. This Map was created back when it was JUST "The Last Airbender" and nothing else. It's hard to believe the cartoon is so old and yet, because of streaming, it continues to get lots of new fans.

I honestly don't even play Civilization 4 anymore (I've been considering getting back into Civ4 due to Caveman2Cosmos). Maybe if I do, I'll update it for old time's sake. IF I did (strong IF still), I have no intention of updating the Factions or Modding anything, just editing the Vanilla Map and nothing.

Top Bottom