Azerbaijan Mod

Recommended

Chieftain
Here it is the Azerbaijan Mod which allows you to play as Azerbaijan, a small country in the Caucasus between Europe and Asia.
Play as one of the oldest spots of civilization, a country with a rich and ancient history. A rich cultural heritage has been created on its territory over the span of many millenniums, contributing to the treasure-house of World culture. The discovery of Azykh cave, the earliest habitation of man to be found in the world, and a number of habitations of the ancient Stone Age prove that Azerbaijan enters the zone of anthropoids to reveal the birthplace of mankind.

More information:
Azerbaijan

Leaders are Heydar Aliyev, Ilham Aliyev and Mammed Amin Rasulzade. Added pictures & information about them in encyclopedia.

There are 2 unique units, Azeri Horseman and Azeri Marine respectively. The Azeri Horseman replaces the Chariot and the Azeri Marine obviously replaces the Marine. I havent changed any stats, so the Azeri Horseman is equal to the Persian Immortal and Azeri Marine is equal to Marine. Changed Horseman colour to Red and Marine to White.

DOWNLOAD

Hey thanks buddy, the mod is great but there seems to be a slight problem with you mod. The picture of Communism and the words are in codes and the same goes for China?

Hi! This mod is perfect! This mod is making me very very HAPPY ! I'm very glad to see Azerbaijan in CIVILIZATION IV ! I inform you my gratitude! You have informed about Azerbaijan by many exactnesses. This mod makes happy all Azerbaijan players except me and I want to say you're PERFECT and thank you big for respecting our country .

Let's keep in contact ;)

Proger said:
Hi! This mod is perfect! This mod is making me very very HAPPY ! I'm very glad to see Azerbaijan in CIVILIZATION IV ! I inform you my gratitude! You have informed about Azerbaijan by many exactnesses. This mod makes happy all Azerbaijan players except me and I want to say you're PERFECT and thank you big for respecting our country .

Let's keep in contact ;)

Wow thanks for the feedback, Im interesed in Azerbaijan due my girlfriend she thought me alot and we visited the country in summer 2006, awesome place, there is no place like Baku, Boulevard.

Recommended said:
Wow thanks for the feedback, Im interesed in Azerbaijan due my girlfriend she thought me alot and we visited the country in summer 2006, awesome place, there is no place like Baku, Boulevard.

Oh, You even visit Baku?! Perfect! I feel that, we will understand each other very good! Where have your girlfriend get info about our country? :)
And about mod - I have some mistakes. Let's disscuss it here.
Errors: Soon...

Great Mod,

Why don't you make a great Turk Civ where all Azeri, Oguz.... would be togetter :D

Here it is the Azerbaijan Mod which allows you to play as Azerbaijan, a small country in the Caucasus between Europe and Asia.
Play as one of the oldest spots of civilization, a country with a rich and ancient history. A rich cultural heritage has been created on its territory over the span of many millenniums, contributing to the treasure-house of World culture. The discovery of Azykh cave, the earliest habitation of man to be found in the world, and a number of habitations of the ancient Stone Age prove that Azerbaijan enters the zone of anthropoids to reveal the birthplace of mankind.

More information:
Azerbaijan

Leaders are Heydar Aliyev, Ilham Aliyev and Mammed Amin Rasulzade. Added pictures & information about them in encyclopedia.

There are 2 unique units, Azeri Horseman and Azeri Marine respectively. The Azeri Horseman replaces the Chariot and the Azeri Marine obviously replaces the Marine. I havent changed any stats, so the Azeri Horseman is equal to the Persian Immortal and Azeri Marine is equal to Marine. Changed Horseman colour to Red and Marine to White.

DOWNLOAD
The game does not see the mod
why?

Top Bottom