Background for the Nations of TWTUD

OOC: Lol at FC's post.

Were they to be called the Philippenes in TWTUD it would be most amusing.

I'm renaming them New Nippon just to end this discussion.

Looking good. I'm also looking for a volunteer to write on the horrors of the Indian Holocaust caused by the Chinese or perhaps the less deadly, but still atrocious Mexican Exodus by the United States. ANy takers?

Indian Holocaust? When was this?

When China invaded, they gassed entire Indian villages and even small cities whenever resistance reared their head. I'd say at least 4-6 million Indian civilians died due to that.

Ho-ly crap. No wonder China's Global Opinion is in the tubes.

Or at least it should be.

I tried to do that in my little story, but I did not have enough info.

Well if you want to do a background but dont have enough info here's the rules: make it up, as long as it does not conflict with the updates or other backgrounds provided.

Chinesse Civil War
The War[:/B] Control of China
Duration:??? Will find out
Combatants: USA, USSR, PRC, Nippon, Gunxai, Mongolia, Dar-Al-Islam, Mexican Free State, Greece vs Quiang China
Commintern Commanders: Peter Rostov of the USSR, ??? of Greece, ??? of Nippon, ??? of PRC, ??? of Mongolia, ??? of the Mexican Free State
United States and Allies Commanders: ??? of the USA. ??? of Gunxai,
Dar-Al-Islam Commander: ???
Commintern Plan: To recapture Vladvistok, to capture Peking with Minimal losses, to Cut off Dar-Al-Islam in China to make sure they didn't seize large portions
American Plan: To take the small island of Hainan, and to support a rebellion in Southern China
Chinesse Plan: To repel the invaders
The Events: The Americans immediatly captured Hainan, and Gunxai was established in the south, while the PRC was formed in the north. Nippon tried to capture Peking, and then the USA persuaded the USSR to attack Quiang. The USSR seized Vladvistok, and assisted the rest of the Commintern in capturing Peking. The war was more or less over after the fall of Peking

I'm going to make an attempt to document the Second World War. Naturally it'll really only graze the surface, but I'll try to capture the reasons, the means, and the purposes of all the countries involved.

@nuclear kid, the problem with that is that the description is too broad. I'd say the war should be divided into campaigns, rather than wars. Examples for that would be the Peking Campaign, perhaps the American Punitive Expedition's actions, and the confrontation between communists and the Muslims in the west.

@Czreth, if you can do it kudos to you, been attempting to work on it as well. Like I said to nuclear kid, i'd recommend dividing the war into campaigns. The most obvious ones which come to mind are the Battle of Genoa, the invasion of France, the war in Turkey, the Battle of Constantinople, the Greek campaign, and the 1925 campaigns against Russia by the Muslims. I'm sure there's other ones as well.

Bolivia's Discription: Reared by the American Accord and Argentina, Bolivia became a medium power withen the American Accord. Haven fought wars with Argentina and Gained from Trade with ATO, Southern American Culture at Bolivia is florishing once again.

wait. wars with argentina?

since when. wars with Chilex2 and Brazil. Never argentina (during the NES at least). ALONGSIDE argentina, yes. with us? never.

I could whip up an 'Invasion of France' post... From the Irish Perspective at least i suppose

In the first post I have added page numbers for updates based on 20 posts per page. I hope this proves useful to some of you.

South African Reformation Confrence
Held: June 3rd, 1927
Attendees: Representatives of The Boer Republic, Senator Churchill, Representative of the United States of America, Inukai Tsuyoshi Representative of Nippon's Kokkai.
Purpose: After the end of The Second Great War peace and democracy were promised to the peoples of South Africa. Representatives of The Boer Republic requested democratic governments to send educated representatives to help support a change in government.
Result: The Republic of South Africa was formed with elections held every 5 years. In the first election the Liberal Party took control. June 3rd established as National Flag Day in remembrance of The Boer Republics search for freedom and democracy.

The Fall of Peking
The War Control of Peking
Duriation ?
Main Combatants USSR, PRC, Nippon vs Quiang
Comintern Commanders Ivan Uesof of the USSR, Den Zhou of the PRC, Inukai Tsuyoshi of Nippon
Quiang Commander Generic General #1
Comintern Plan To air attack the $h*t out of them, while the three allies surronded and took the city
Quiang Plan To not lose the city
The Events The fall of Peking was inevitable, more so when Soviet forces joined their Asian allies. The Quiang tried time and time again to beat back the Communist hordes, but it was to no avail. Finally, with defeats in the rest of the country for the Quiang, and increased man power for the Comintern, Peking finally fell.
The Results The Fall of Peking symboled the end of war in China. Due to Soviet intervertion, the PRC grew close to the USSR, which led them to choose them over Nippon in the Soviet-Nipponese Split. The USSR became over confident in their sucsesses, and tried to further their power into Asia. They attempted a coup in Siam, easily put down, that destroyed the fragile relations the USSR had with Nippon. This was the last straw, and the Nipponese Prime Minister withdrew his countrys participation from the alliance.

(Shadowbound, if you could tell me his name, I can let everyone else know the truth behind our divorce)

Top Bottom