Beta & Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hover Info is included in this mod. You should not run it separately as well.

Hey I don't know if anyone else here is experiencing this but I can't seem to advance once I take the social policy that grants you a free great person of your choice. I think its in Liberty.

What happens is that once I select that policy, the notification on the right comes telling me that I can select a great person, but click the big yellow circle does nothing. And I can't get past it since it wont let me end the turn using the next turn button or shift+enter.

I saw one guy on another forum having this problem as well.

Same here Alibubble. It's getting stuck on *Meritocracy*. You get a free great person of your choice. End Turn button turns yellow and says choose great person and when pressed does nothing!

Hope you can fix that soon mr. Thal. Keep it up with the great work, your mods rock! Thanks :king:

Hey I don't know if anyone else here is experiencing this but I can't seem to advance once I take the social policy that grants you a free great person of your choice. I think its in Liberty.

What happens is that once I select that policy, the notification on the right comes telling me that I can select a great person, but click the big yellow circle does nothing. And I can't get past it since it wont let me end the turn using the next turn button or shift+enter.

I saw one guy on another forum having this problem as well.

I just finished a game as Germany with v5.3 and did not have that problem. i was able to select my GP and then play on as normal. I cant remember what the name of the social policy was though (is there just the one SP that grants a free GP?).

Same here Alibubble. It's getting stuck on *Meritocracy*. You get a free great person of your choice. End Turn button turns yellow and says choose great person and when pressed does nothing!

Hope you can fix that soon mr. Thal. Keep it up with the great work, your mods rock! Thanks :king:

Have a look here:
MOD-Incompatibility: Active City Defense

This was/is my problem as well - i am really not sure right now what to do...
Many MODs dont work anymore - play only with Thal´s Mod?
Go back to v4?
I started about 10 games last week, and i had to abort all due to Modproblems :crazyeye:

Are base city tiles still supposed to provide 2 hammers?

They do not in my games (TBC + CSD + UI mods, cache has been cleared).

QDI

I just started a game as the American Civilization and the Pioneer Fort doesn't seem to work.
I don't get any bonus surplus food.
The modifier shows up in the tooltip of my food surplus, but it doesn't change anything.

Playing America w/5.4, I can confirm the Pioneer Fort bug.

I also observed that marble is no longer adding a percentage benefit to wonder production. I know it was nerfed to 20% in the last vanilla patch, but I don't see any benefit now. Can't say whether this is also true in vanilla.

Mods being used - TBC 5.4, Perfect World v4, CSD v10, Specialized Barbs, R.E.D., Japanese city Names, Info Addict

Pioneer Fort bug should be fixed in 5.6.

If there's any bug with marble it's a vanilla bug, since I don't alter that resource's effect in the mod.

=========================
Ever since the Testing forum was created Feb 15 this thread's actually been obsolete. It's difficult to track bugs when they're all heaped into one thread, which is why I asked an admin to create a forum where each bug can have its own thread. Details are in the first post of this thread. I've asked for this thread to now be closed since it only exists for informational purposes. :)

A couple of things I've noticed:

1) The city view (the main city view) and the city summary (when you click on the city just to pick production) are showing different values for culture and food.

It appears that the city view is correctly calculating the bonus percentages, but the city summary is not.

2) Cultural victory says it needs 6 tracks to win. However, I was able to build the UP before filling up the 6th track up completely.

I tried playing Monty again recently (v 5.7) and his culture bonus seems to have reverted somehow. I was only getting 6 Culture per brute killed (instead of 12) and the culture wasn't appearing in any of my cities after each kill (I checked in each culture hexagon and neither of my cities gained anything).

I second this. I have still not managed to play a game with Monty's culture going into cities, despite playing various versions of Thal's Mods and consistantly clearing the cache between games.

The only time it worked was when I loaded up Firetuner and manually placed two units as per Thal's instructions, after installing a specific file in the TBM modpack. It never worked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom