"Beta" Wu

ShinChuck

Chieftain
I know this is old, old news, but I always wondered what the deal was with this one random YouTube video? It looks legit on the surface. Was she altered because they realized it was pretty silly to have her randomly that showy? Was this a clever forgery? I'm almost inclined to think the latter, because I've never been able to find anything else vaguely resembling that in terms of official media!

Link to video.

If it's legit and the bits are left in the game somewhere, I'm surprised no intrepid modder has restored it! :lol:

The clipping is the same clipping that Wu had at release of the game, so she might've been a bit more showy. Can't remember, though. But I'm 100 percent certain that the clipping is exactly as it was in the release version and they improved it later.

(The link didn't properly work, by the way, here is it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJyXgmbXO5M)

Thanks, fixed!

Must've been changed late in development, eh? I've just always wondered why a single video from an unofficial account had this version of Wu, and nothing else that I could find!

Top Bottom