BigGameHunter C3C

Eclipse4449

Deity
Greetings to all Communities
Welcome to the BigGunHunter Series

This is my version of an Uber popular Multiplayer map for the StarCraft Series RTS
it was an 8 player map with several variances

Considering making the map larger and more simular to the original.
I considered a smaller map would be better suited for most types.

This is reduced to 6 players although the East and the West positions are a scale larger on purpose. These 2 positions are for a voted on weaker civilizations, an example Civilization would be one that does not get his Unique Unit (UU) until late in the game.

Thereafter are 4 Monarch Random AIs (or voted on if players desire) in the center have a 75% chance of disliking ever human player and will expand over your Mountain range to reach better land with rivers and VP Locations.

Each player has a very rich starting area, with a few of most Luxuries, all positions have the same amount of content although there is a smaller degree of variances.:)

Attachments

• Big Game Hunter.JPG
    Big Game Hunter.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 229
Series I

Ancient Times

Castle Siege

Rules;
1 Establish AI Civilizations (4) (Monarch)
2 Define Match,.. DG Team, Solo Pbem, VP scoring on/off
3 Define Turn Count....100...200 etc.

Is this happening? Looks very promising.
Hello, thanks for the post. As you can see not much is happening here but as you can see that I've posted 2 versions of the map just download and put in your Scenario folder for single player for now.

I found them to be pretty tough, just subscribe to this thread and hopefully we get others interested

Thanks from
Eclipse

Uploaded it and tried to play it but it crashed! I have had similar problems with some other scenarios but haven't yet found out whats the reason and some scenarios (ex. Rhye’s of Civilization) works just fine.

Im still new to all this custom made content, so it might just be that im doing it wrong :blush:

Uploaded it and tried to play it but it crashed! I have had similar problems with some other scenarios but haven't yet found out whats the reason and some scenarios (ex. Rhye’s of Civilization) works just fine.

Im still new to all this custom made content, so it might just be that im doing it wrong :blush:

It should just be put in the scenario folder, it has no game modifications like Rhye's.
If you can add more details about this crash maybe I can help :)

I guess the question I have to ask is; of the 2 maps which is prefered for other than single player gaming???

I personally would like to get a group together and play this!!!

It should just be put in the scenario folder, it has no game modifications like Rhye's.
If you can add more details about this crash maybe I can help :)

I found out that it works just fine if I play from PBEM selection, but not from civ-content where it crashes when scenario is loading. Don't know why it does that but shouldnt be a problem for PBEM.

I looked at the both maps and noticed that the north-east position in #2 has a huge amount of roads already planted. Why is this, is it for a very weak civ?

I am currently starting my Italian Wars PBEM that needs only one more player but I am pretty sure I can easily manage atleast 2 games so I am interested to play in this one.

EDIT: typo.

I looked at the both maps and noticed that the north-east position in #2 has a huge amount of roads already planted. Why is this, is it for a very weak civ?

Oh no!!! no the roads were for me to get a real good start to get out and see how each of the other civs use the are.
If you can get around in the editor please delete them or d/l It again

The #2 file was updated (It contained roads for testing, these were removed)
file #1 unchanged (unless someone brings something to my attention)

Give it a try

I found some strange things when I played it months ago, Eclipse. I played it Hotseat style. It would always crash on me when I would get to deep into the game. Similar to the Pirates game.

I found some strange things when I played it months ago, Eclipse. I played it Hotseat style. It would always crash on me when I would get to deep into the game. Similar to the Pirates game.

I'm truly honored you gave it a try!! Thanks

Hmmm This one is in a whole different category than the Pirates, that one is a mod with edited units and Rules. This one just started as a water map and placed land from corner to corner to get an even field.

Which one did you load? Meanwhile I'll load up #1 in Hotseat tonight

Ps I've had one of the most busiest summers to date and I think if it is leveling out or hopefully slowing back to normal!!! And ready to get back into things I enjoy!

I guess the question I have to ask is; of the 2 maps which is prefered for other than single player gaming???

I think the one with no AI's would be better because the AI's always bring in too much random action and possibilities for exploits.

Top Bottom