Blizzards

DarthJohn

Chieftain
Is there any way to destroy a blizzard? I didn't see anything in the FFH2 manual on this topic. I thought that maybe one of the Sun spells would work against blizzards but the manual has nothing cataloged for Sun magic. Since I like playing the evil races I've not yet been able to acquire Sun mana, so I was hoping to lean on other resources than just trial and error. Does anyone know? Is this something that, if not in the current release, is something that will come down the line?

BTW, thank you to all that contribute to and have contributed to FFH. Though it has ruined Civ for me, I can't stop playing it or go back to Civ. Civ just seems so simple and uninteresting now. Gotta have my FFH fix! =P

None that I know of, Neither Scorch or Dispel magic work on it and I have never seen them naturally disappear either as i have seen them in the same spot over 300 years later.

Since I like playing the evil races I've not yet been able to acquire Sun mana

What does that have to do with anything? Mana is not alignment-restricted. Evil civilizations can get Sun mana, just as Good can get Entropy mana.

As far as the actual question, I know that Scorch will not remove a blizzard. Currently I don't know of any ways to do that.

Dominate a priest of winter, put him on a ship and call blizzard back into the north pole :dunno:

Dominate a priest of winter, put him on a ship and call blizzard back into the north pole :dunno:

Like mimic said only Priests and High Priests of Winter can summon (move to another tile) the Blizzards, but during this action field is changed to tundra, so moving it across your lands isn't always a good option.

Top Bottom