[BNW] Emperor - Shaka Domination suggestions

fadeh

Chieftain
Hi guys, I'm playing a game [emperor level, fractal map, normal size, normal speed] with Shaka and I'm going for a Domination victory. It's my first game at emperor and my first go for a domination victory. [You can check the save I attached to get a better idea.]

I think I'm in a pretty good shape, I've already captured Maya's and Romans' capital. I tried to make them fighting each other and I took advantage of these wars in order to maintain some sort of reputation. So far it worked.

Alexander is one of my friends and he probably has the second strongest army. My spies are telling me that he's planning something nasty against me and I think we are about to reach the no returning point. Problem is that his empire is kind of big and I don't see an easy way to capture his capital (and maintain it) in a reasonable amount of turns. I wanted to leave him as the last one (considering he also is a friend of mine) but it doesn't quite seem possible right now.

I'm considering defending the line Anzio - Cuma and attacking both from north (razing Tikal and Uxmal) and Athens from the sea. It may also be necessary conquer Corinto and Sparta so that it doesn't get any silly ideas in the future.
[see the picture attached]

One thing that makes me worry is that he has almost every city states allied, I think it would be quite messy to go to war with him at this stage

Considering the save, what would you do now? Who's going to be the next victim? Any other general suggestion? Where can I imporve?

Attachments

• Fadeh_Shaka_0272 - 1804 d.C..Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • alexander.jpg
    alexander.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 191
Top Bottom