BOTM 51 Final Spoiler - Game submitted or abandoned

Regarding techs, maybe this helps (found this somewhere here in the forum; can't remember where; hope it is not too small):

Spoiler :

As far as I know this 'likelihood' translates to:

very low (only mansa): 20 techs
low: 15
normal: 10
high: 5

I just finished the BOTM51 with a conquest victory in ~1816. Unfortunately its past the deadline so i cannot submit it :( . ( Yeah i know i took my sweet time ... )

Important thing is i had fun with this game and played it by the rules. I have about 150k points but i used the easy start.

Thanks for the gg ;)

Sushi is an alternative in a serious game. Especially in a game where there is next to nothing as land tiles. SP is powerful on huge landmasses, but without much landmasses for workshops, how to get more hammers and foods? But expanding mad my corps as I did wasn't probably best choice. Now, I fear to lose to C63 because of that.

In a space race, it is common use of corp if and only if we reach hyper empire state.

No need to fear, my goal in this game was the gauntlet and a fast diplo victory. :)

However, I fell to the sushi trap, and got sidetracked from the Mass Media beeline. It was a fun experiment to grow such big cities, nonetheless.

Adding this distraction to a complete forgetfulness of how diplo votes work in BTS (had more self votes than the game allows), I ended up with a very late finish date.

Poor gameplay from me, but a fun game, thanks to our mapmaker!

Top Bottom