[BNW] Boudicca Never Friendly?

Wveth

Chieftain
I'm playing just against her on a duel map, just to learn how to play properly. I'm trying to figure out diplomacy but this lady will. not. like me. As you can see, she has no reason to be angry. What the heck can I do to make her friendly?

Adopt her religion in most of your cities, have the same ideology, and help elect her the host of the world congress or UN. That might do it.

Actually from what i experienced one of the most influential modifier is a common enemy or a common friend, both of which does not exist in your game, so you'll have to do extra chores and follow what zxcvbob said.

Stance is usually false as the AI is being a little bit deceptive(it hides negative diplo modifiers). In this case the AI doesn't seem to be lying about it's stance towards you. If you DOWed then youd see those hidden negative modifiers.

I think also The Celts receive faith from winning combat so she becomes warlike. It has been a while since I played as her- you might wish to play a game as her to see the benefits she gets.

Top Bottom