Brave New World Patch notes! Version 1.0.3.276

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I only have the "prepatch"-expansion 2 folder and there is that annoying bug when you load a saved mp game the current turn that still needs to be played just gets skipped.So is my speculation that the bug was added by the patch somewhere outside of the expansion 2 folder but still inside of the Sid Meier's Civilization V folder.

Is there any way of making the contents of this folder avaliable for download by you or your friend? In the no quitters group we simply voted on banning certain units or functions, therefore as far as I know, no one has been keeping doubles of game folders.

You might have solved everything.

Is there any way of making the contents of this folder avaliable for download by you or your friend? In the no quitters group we simply voted on banning certain units or functions, therefore as far as I know, no one has been keeping doubles of game folders.

Yes ofcourse. But as I mentioned it didn't solve EVERYTHING because there is that really annoying bug I told you wich one... did it also happen to you?

Yes ofcourse. But as I mentioned it didn't solve EVERYTHING because there is that really annoying bug I told you wich one... did it also happen to you?

If I understand the bug correctly it hasn't happened to me.

Bring me in contact with the NQ group please. You can find me on steam "7franco4"

Bring me in contact with the NQ group please. You can find me on steam "7franco4"

Thanks for your instructions on how to turn back the patch! I'm posting them here too for easy reference:

Go to your steam folder
Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2
go along this path
"CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll"-file and the "Gameplay" folder
put those two somewhere else on your pc where you can find it
in case you want to redo this
Moderator Action: Removed links
on these two internet adresses you can download the .rar files
exctract those and put them into Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2
start civ V

Every player in a game needs to have done this or the game will crash.

This roll back of the patch includes a smarter AI by steam user ninakoru.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=233424615&searchtext=Smart+AI

Moderator Action: Please do not post download links to base game content, as this is considered Piracy
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I added the CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll.rar -file and the Gameplay.rar file as attached files available for download.
EDIT: Now moved the attachements to thread(my post is in page7) "Civ V BNW -- new patch (notes) (mainly MP)" under category "Civilization V" -> "Civ5 - Multiplayer"

Moderator Action: A new BNW patch was released today.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom