Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

Which of these are usually included in your breakfast meal?

• A hot drink (coffee, tea, etc.)

• A cold drink (juice, water, etc.)

• Hot cereal (may be seasonal)

• Cold cereal (may be seasonal)

• eggs

• Bacon or other meat

• Pancakes or waffles

• Fresh fruit

• Toast

• Muffin (looks like a cupcake)

• Other bread items (scones, croissant, etc.

• Veggies

• Yogurt

• Noodles

• Potatoes

• Fish

• Rice

• Soup

• Something else

• I don't eat breakfast

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am missing the option "I don't believe in breakfast".

20 extra minutes of sleep are more important.
Poll edited just for you!

Only protein in the morning, no carbs, or very very low as adjunct ingredients. Some variation of two eggs in olive oil and butter. I drink 16 to 20oz of water first thing when I wake up, and then my Panera coffee with almond milk. I will drink a little bit of the high-protein/fiber fruit smoothie that I make for the day, with a generous amount of Greek yogurt in it. I put a bit of greek yogurt in the eggs too, unless I hard boil them when I'm lazy.

Seriously, if you have low energy in the morning, try going high protein and avoid breads and sweet stuff.

Edit: I do like Oat Milk a lot too. It is creamier, but almond milk is cheaper and I really like it. I'm not lactose intolerant but just like the alternates better to drink. Milk does have much higher protein though. And yes, Oatly here, but usually go with the generic store brands which I've found just as good. One problem though with these nut milks is that they contain gums for binding, which concerns me. You can get pure almond milks, which you have to shake well before use - it is quite fantastic really but much more expensive and I use a ton of almond milk.

We don't like almond milk. Bought two of them a week ago to try one was disgusting the other was meh.

Oat milk is nice and coconut was also good in mochas.

Often pizza..if i'm in the mood i make dough in the evening.
Cheese, tomato sauce & ham give good early energy. I know it's prolly not common to do that..but works for me ;)
Bonus points for a tasty smelling kitchen.
And pineapple would add some always needed fruit.

Pineappke should no be on pizza. American atrocity. Even if you're not making Italian style pizza.

Pineapple and Ham on pizza is pretty tasty actually, but don't go outta my way for it. I do like pizza with all the stuff on it. I'll even do anchovies.

My preferred way of drinking coffee!!! But it is a pain to get. I belong to the sip club at Panera (fantastic deal) but they don't really do that. Starbucks calls it a Misto cause they have to have their own names for everything :D. Peets calls it what it is, and is better anyway. So I get it as a treat once in a while, or when in Europe.
I make my own every morning.
Coffee mug.JPG

Often pizza..if i'm in the mood i make dough in the evening.
Cheese, tomato sauce & ham give good early energy. I know it's prolly not common to do that..but works for me ;)
Bonus points for a tasty smelling kitchen.
lol..haven't done the pizza for breakfast thing since college when we always had pizza lying around. I betya make some good pizza! ;)

Pancakes and bacon are an evening meal in my house. Brinner anyone?

And coffee is post breakfast. I drink a big amount of water when I first get up, and 2% milk with my hot/cold/cereal/bagel/banana/strawberries/blueberries. Plus a multivitamin. Almost every day. Sometimes I'll make muffins or my wife will make cinnamon rolls.

Pineapple and Ham on pizza is pretty tasty actually, but don't go outta my way for it. I do like pizza with all the stuff on it. I'll even do anchovies.
Ham & pineapple (aka Hawaiian) was my favorite pizza for decades. I couldn't fathom any other toppings.

But then I tried ham & tomato and became a tomato convert. Now my preferred toppings are sausage, tomato, and black olives. If getting a 4-topping pizza, I'll add mushrooms.

Chicken is a premium topping, costs extra, so I don't have chicken.

Anchovies... :ack:

Pizzas been off the menu for me lately. Best one I had recently was local Italian place. It was about as Italian as Kyriakos though.

When the pantry is bare of Little Debbie and Sara Lee, my Breakfast of Champions is Cocoa Pebble with Chocolate Milk

Top Bottom