Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

Do you eat breakfast regularly?

• Yes. I eat a harty breakfast.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Yes. I eat a quick breakfast.

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • No, I don't eat breakfast often.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • No, I never eat breakfast.

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters

OrpheusPrime

Gym Bastard & OT addict
So, do you eat breakfast everyday? And if so, what is it, usually?

I usually eat two eggs and wheat toats before work. With a glass of Orange Juice.

I usually have no breakfast. Mainly becasue by the time I wake up I have no time to get something to eat.

I don't usually eat breakfast, but when I do, usually some eggs, toast, and orange juice.

Don't eat breakfast in the morning, makes me sick and forces me to spend about half an hour throwing it back up. Now, if I were to get up at say, 5 in the morning... and then eat something at about 7 I'll be fine, just can't eat anything before that.

I never have breakfast. I sleep every last minute untill 6:20 am call a cab (which I take to work daily) at 6:35 and am in for work by 6:50 aprox. I work quite a physical job as a landscaper.

Additionally I usually eat 2-3 apples for lunch, and maybe buy something from a nearby store (often a boston creme donut/ice cap from tim hortons or sub sandwhich)

On my way home I usually have a large slice of pizza and a coke at my favorite pizza place.

Thats all I ever eat before 6:00 on a normal day, some days I don't eat anything when I get home either, just go on the computer or occasionally go strait to sleep (If I got one of those nasty 4:00/5:00 starts) probably why I've lost 20lbs since I started this job. ;)

I rarely eat breakfast, for some reason I'm just never hungry in the mornings.

I eat breakfast. It is the most important meal AND it is the meal at which you should eat the most.

I never eat breakfast because I'm never hungry. I only eat it when I have an exam or something important that day. Otherwise, I just have some chocolate milk mixed with coffee to get rid of morning breath, to quench my minimal thirst, and to ensure that I'm awake (I rarely need the drink to stay awake, though, unless I have been working for a long time without sleep).The most I could eat is maybe two eggs and a cup of chocolate milk mixed with coffee.

I eat a really big lunch, at least compared to most people at School. I go through the lines 2-3 times depending on how hungry I am.

Recently, I've been eating small lunches since I've been waking up at 9:30 to 10:00 and eating at 10:50 (it's almost like breakfast), but I always eat after school around 3:00.

I eat a breakfast consisting mostly of unboiled porridge. Then I skip lunch while at school.

OrpheusPrime said:
So all you non-breakfast eaters: do you have another major meal?

I take in about 5500 calories a day, as I don't eat any breakfast.. you do the math ;).

I always eat breakfast. I don't understand how anyone could not...

I eat four to six hundred calories at breakfast. Usually eggs or a breakfast bar and milk or orange juice. Sometimes I just have a smoothie.

I figure that's probably in the "hearty" category? It's my second biggest meal of the day, anyway.

Strider said:
Don't eat breakfast in the morning, makes me sick and forces me to spend about half an hour throwing it back up. Now, if I were to get up at say, 5 in the morning... and then eat something at about 7 I'll be fine, just can't eat anything before that.

Same goes for me. I can't eat in the morning.

Top Bottom