Breaking News, Fellas

Skwink

FRIIIIIIIIIITZ
So I used to be hella conservative and would offer up my body to our hero Rand Paul any day of the week, but over the course of the last few months my mind has changed a lot and I've become a lot more depressive but also a lot more hippyish. Like I spend every day off I have in the wilderness and read poetry and stuff like that.

But the point I'm trying to make is that I'm gonna vote for yung Bernie Sanders.

Cool. I've also drifted further left over the past year or so.

So I used to be hella conservative and would offer up my body to our hero Rand Paul any day of the week, but over the course of the last few months my mind has changed a lot and I've become a lot more depressive but also a lot more hippyish. Like I spend every day off I have in the wilderness and read poetry and stuff like that.

But the point I'm trying to make is that I'm gonna vote for yung Bernie Sanders.
"A libertarian is a Marxist who hasn't read enough"
-Hygro's Marxian grad student instructor of political economy.

This is exactly why universal suffrage is generally a bad idea. Just as we do not allow to pilot planes just to anyone, it is not good to give a right to vote just to any random dude.

"A monarchist is a marxist who hasn't read enough libertarianism"
-Sun Tzu

"Forum posters are personal monarchists who used to be marxists but have read and dealt with too much libertarianism" - The parrot in the cage next to me

"If you run at 88 km/h around a tree, your economic policies will be still better than that of Libertarians. Oh, you might also screw yourself in the ass. Probably." a hobo living down the street

This is exactly why universal suffrage is generally a bad idea. Just as we do not allow to pilot planes just to anyone, it is not good to give a right to vote just to any random dude.

You saying I can't fly a plane?

"A monarchist is a marxist who hasn't read enough libertarianism"
-Sun Tzu

"A republican is a democrat who hasn't read enough royalism."
-George III of Great Britain

"A king is a man who is very bad at economic policies"
-George Washington, presumably.

"What is a king to a god?"
-The God Emperor

I am saying I would not give right to vote. You are not qualified.

Well buddy, in the good ole' USA I can vote for whoever I want whenever I want, so take your fascism with you on you way back to the USSR

And stop ignoring the question, do you think I couldn't fly a plane?

Top Bottom