[BTS] and [BTS] Larger City Radius and Open Borders Tech Trading

And CCV can do much more for you but is not so overloaded like RoM, Next War Advanced, overlord,... .

Actually, A New Dawn expansion do so much more than CCV can at the moment. The most powerful reason: AND 1.74 (in beta now) has a well-functioning advanced unit automations while CCV doesn't have them :D. Never again will I be willing to play with a mod without AUA anymore :).

Actually, A New Dawn expansion do so much more than CCV can at the moment. The most powerful reason: AND 1.74 (in beta now) has a well-functioning advanced unit automations while CCV doesn't have them :D. Never again will I be willing to play with a mod without AUA anymore :).

CCV can do things no other mod can! There is no other mod with such a good invisible system, interception system,...! But your right, A New Dawn is a fantastic mod (expansion). No question. But if AUA is all you desire I will include them into Patch B. Something more?

CCV can do things no other mod can! There is no other mod with such a good invisible system, interception system,...! But your right, A New Dawn is a fantastic mod (expansion). No question. But if AUA is all you desire I will include them into Patch B. Something more?

I will move my request to CCV forum now... :)

is there any standalone modcomp for 3.19 available? can somebody create it?

I did it, there are now culture 9 levels, each with a different maximum number of tiles to be worked:

POOR: 9
FLEDGLING 13
DEVELOPING 21
ELEGANT 25
REFINED 29
DISTINGUISHED 37
INFLUENTIAL 49
ICONIC 61
LEGENDARY 69

Sadly, this person hasn't been online for over 3 years and all that. But I would like to know if anyone has any idea how he did this and can help me replicate it. With my expansion idea being:

Plots available besides the 1 where the city is:
4 8 12 18 22 28 32 and so on. So that each cultural level expands the city workable plot radius the least possible symmetric number. Thanks if anyone can help me with this.

Ok,
i checked what i have,

i got the mod, but its compatible with 3.13, but i tagged all the relevant tags,
so you guys need to compare it to the 3.19 files and compile - if you know how to compile - its 95% of the work done for you.

also i got an almost the same mod - but only it was made by jooyo, the tags are also marked so its the same story, need to be compiled.

tell me if this helps.

Top Bottom