BTS Extended

Thanks Vulcan I love this mod... but I am getting tired of the errors. Actually one error.

Every turn it posts something like "Bug Options error writing ini file %'s" about 6 times.

nothing else appears to be wrong but I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of this error.

I am fully updated and yes, I am running vista64 :rolleyes:
Thanks pork!
I too run vista 64

Sounds like a problem with bug settings in the custom assets folder. You may want to check for a user settings there and remove it. Bug can contain the settings seperately for each install in their own mod folder as BTS extended does.

I'm not sure that Uranium is an appropriate resource for the fusion plant. Nor should it be built twice as fast with stone.

Current tokamaks attempt to fuse deuterium and tritium into helium + neutron. The deuterium can be extracted from sea water (coastal cities only?) while the tritium is generally obtained by bombarding lithium with neutrons. Maybe there should be a lithium resource...

...or maybe I'm overanalysing this.

I would love to be able to have that detail but as of now i decided the uranium was the next best thing. I figured using concrete was plausible enough and that takes stone so it seemed to fit. It's all sci fi for the most part anyway :p

Hmm that's odd, it worked fine for myself and a friend. Is this during the install or loading of the game?

Try "run as administrator" if it's the install. That's for vista. What OS are you on and 32 or 64 bit?

Hmm that's odd, it worked fine for myself and a friend. Is this during the install or loading of the game?

Try "run as administrator" if it's the install. That's for vista. What OS are you on and 32 or 64 bit?

For me it wont even install on my PC, errors in the install process wont let me continue.
I use XP 32 so it no biggy on the administrator stuff. It has to be what YOU uploaded to the site thats messed-up.:crazyeye:

First of all - great mod!!

But I have ran into a problem - when I use the planet generator 0.68, with a few settings different from the default ( Map override 256x160, More then 50% oceans, soft climate variation and cool temperatures ) I get a runtime error. However, the games runs perfectly if I do not use the planet generator or I use it with the default settings. Any idea on what exactly is causing the runtime error? I think it is the map override, though I am not quite sure. But the runtime error appears at the InitGraphics stage of the initial loading of the game

Edit: ... I can't believe I forgot to add this ... My OS is Win XP, 32 bit SP 3, though I am running on an older machine ( Celeron D 2.5GHz, 1GB RAM and X1650PRO )

Yes I posted up that the planet generator has issues. If you find a setting that works great but typically it doesn't work. There are lots of other scripts that work though and are just as good.

Thanks for a beatiful mod and so far it look very nice on my computer..
But i have a problem. My daughter has the CIV4 complete (singel CD, and i have installed from the addons (that i have misplaced and can not do it the same way for her)) and the installation seems to be unable to find the right path.
I was about to try to extrakt it into the BTS-Mod folder but the install-guide will not let me do it when trying to brows the path.
Any ideas?

hi! how can I change flags,because I want to use other one,and I cant find a folder with flags... I dont see it :(
aha mod is great!!!!!!!!:D

Love the mod, but is there a way I can modify the Troop Transport and Mechanized Infantry to allow them to receive their normal promotions? I find it completely ridiculous that they're ONLY able to be upgraded with the "Noble" and "Looter" promotions. I don't know if you accidently or intentionally made them that way but I'd appreciate any info on how to fix this (from you or anyone else who knows how to "mod" mods).

Hey I also love this mod, unfortunately now I wanted to reinstall it and the download link was down, could anybody provide me with the installation file until it is up again ?

Top Bottom