[BtS] Hungary mod for Varietas Delectat

Hah, I just figured that out myself mere seconds before your reply. Thank you again, this is easily my favorite texture set! Just amazing work.

v5.2
- corrected citystyle
I am curious to know what your changes to the citystyle are, avain... Maybe I could reuse something.

I am curious to know what your changes to the citystyle are, avain... Maybe I could reuse something.

Oh, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you, this is 'just' the stock Cultural Citystyles 0.55 European style (the correction was only 2 letters: EUROPEAN in Cult.Citystyles 0.4 to EUROPE in 0.55). Actually I'm waiting for your Hungarian citystyle and Mátyás to improve this mod;)

Okay, I think that's even better then if we would do the same thing separately. Didn't I already upload the latest version of Mátyás? Have to check this in the next days...

Ohh so you are willing to upgrade the LHs too :)
Huhh, then I'm releived, and sry for the post in the other thread

Oh, no, I lost my best customer :sad:

Does it make more sense to you if I say 'Oh, no, I lost my best fan'? I tend to see my mod as my product and I like to 'sell' it, even if it is for free. :D

Ohh, don't worry, i'm still a fan ;)
And i meant your upgraded LHs to be updated in this too. Then your awesome Nagy and Árpád would make it straight to VD too :)

Of course I don't know avains plans, but if I got him right he only wants to update the existing leaderheads, not to add the others. That means: new Corvinus - yes, Nagy, Árpád and Kossuth - no. Although he may think about adding Kossuth if Ekmek gets him really good - and hey! We speak about Ekmek! The best leaderhead creator out there!

This is really a great mod; Varietas Delectat in general is fantastic, and it's nice to have such a detailed Hungarian civ with so many unique unit graphics. I do have one question/problem, though: the music (e.g, when I start a new game or zoom in to a city) and the Hungarian Parliament movie don't seem to work in 5.2, and I don't think they did in 5.11 or 5.1, either. I would try to fix it myself, but I've never done any modding, and since this is sort of a mod-of-a-mod, it's probably even more complicated. Is anyone else having this problem?

preview of v6.0:

Attachments

• HunWarelephant.jpg
    HunWarelephant.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 221
Looks good :goodjob:
What's the symbol on the head of the war elephant though?
I can't get it from this pic...

Hohoo, most mar latom :D

Looks good, avain. I suppose I'll take them over to my mod, too :goodjob:

Top Bottom