[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

When is someone going to post a non-torrent??

Has anyone installed this mod while using BtS with Steam? I've used WinRAR to extract the download to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods....anyone know if that's the correct way to do this? RoM2 doesn't appear in the list of mods when I play the game. Thanks in advance to anyone with an answer.

seems your torrent for 2.92 is down :p
According to my torrent client, there's currently at least 98 seeders (full copies) available and the file is on tracker as it should be so don't know why you can't download it.

Edit: It's been hot weather here past couple weeks and I haven't done any modding during this time as I've been too tired after work to concentrate on RoM modding and I'm not doing much of lurking on these forums either. On next friday my vacation starts and if new RevDCM is available then (I hope) I can merge it to RoM in order to fix the issues found from v2.92. This is also the reason why I'm not setting up additional download locations for v2.92.

About the Mega civ pack - I'll probably update it for v3.0 and not for v2.9x series because it's just extra work load to update it each time the schema files get changed or when units/buildings get changed and there's been quite a few changes since v2.8 and I know there will be more changes before we reach v3.0. So I'm keeping mega civ pack on hold for now - meanwhile you can use other RoM modders' civ modules, like the Clash of Civilization modules.

@Zappara
That sounds great, as long as you can put up a new download site as soon as possible, that would be great! Thanks! :goodjob:

Btw, where can we find out more info on RoM v.3.0? Like features and release date and the such?:)

Hmms, I have an odd problem. About 1000 turns into the game city names and signs for religions present and production and defense and everything else disappeared completely from the map. Is this a bug problem? And does anyone happen to know how to fix it? :)

Thanks

Hmms, I have an odd problem. About 1000 turns into the game city names and signs for religions present and production and defense and everything else disappeared completely from the map. Is this a bug problem? And does anyone happen to know how to fix it? :)

Thanks

LOL! If it is what I think it is you need to press CTRL-B to disable bare map.

hi im new to the forum
i have a question
why only v2.92 in torrent????
i hate it
can someone upload somewhere else
for example in rapidshare????
thanks

Can't build Bakery if you have a Modern Granary (but not a Granary).

Shouldn't spies upgrade to agents?

thanks alot
so i try this afternoon to download it and to install
i was enjoying the previous version 2.91
for a week now

Quick Questions:

Its already been a few weeks since I last posted here, isen't the new Revolution DCM patch released yet? Or if its not released, can someone please upload another installer for v2.92, and I tried the one that was recently posted, but it requires megaupload, and according to megaupload, there service does not reach to Turkey (screw that:mad:)

So can someone please reupload a new torrent even, because I use vuze, not utorrent.

thanks
i've download it and install yesterday
fantastic better than v2.91 i was used
much more fun
keep the good job

It's just 2.9 and not 2.92...

Well I need an alternative download FOR RoM 2.92, and I'm usually fine with any torrent but, I use Vuze, so for some reason the download is not working. Also I cannot use megaupload, because it doesn't work in my area. So can someone PLEASE put up another download site so I can download this patch.

Thank You

PS. When will the patch for Revolution DCM (or whatever its called) be finished?

Just get Utorrent it works well with magnet and I've been using it for ages without problems.

Just get Utorrent it works well with magnet and I've been using it for ages without problems.

Well I already have Vuze, which works much better (I used to have Utorrent), so could someone please just upload another alternative file, I mean really! Also why is it that I can't download it as a uTorrent file, and then use Vuze to torrent it?

Top Bottom