[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

lol, perhaps your right as well, but all I'm saying is that when I'm modding, to reveal the map and get the ability to look into cities, I use Ctrl-Z, of course that requires you have Chipotle turned on. You do have that on right?

Is there a patch from 2.91 to 2.92 ?

Same problem as many here : No seeders found with the torrent (tested with Bitcomet)

Fantastic mod! I am completely enthralled with the mod except for one niggling factor. The warlords that can be created are angering me greatly. I currently have one in MY city raiding my workers!!!! How the hell does that work? If anyone knows how I can disable that particular unit I would be forever in your debt!

Well downloaded this yesterday and have to say its very enjoyable though the the first game CTD, i assume because i tried the gigantic map script.

The second game i got as far as 1215 ad and the game says 'waiting for other civs' and although ive ended the turn the turn itself doesnt seem to finish....any ideas?

Anyway to get the full latest version without going torrent?

Saved Game v2.91 not loadable in v 2.92?

i updated, cause in 2.91 i cant play on - the turn will never end (waiting for other civs)

no crash, no failure - tried it many times, allways endless

i hoped that were fixed with 2.92, but now i cant load my savegames :eek:

windows just raise appcrash when i try to load the savegame
loading the mod works without open the savegame

seems to be the same error that Shylock76 has too

loading times are much too heavy.. and i got an up2date system

Anyway to get the full latest version without going torrent?

why ?? just use µtorrent! download fullspeed 4 free

i got a lot of error messages in game of the dynamic civnames (bound method), perhaps that causes the error

edit:

i still can open the options and change the research menu, when i click "retire" the game seems to go ahead, but when i click one more turn, the game says wait for other civs... strange

i played for about 4 weeks each evening for a lot of hours... i would be happy if i could end that game

Seems like the endless waiting after a turn is common, that's 2-3 other people other than myself now.
I hope there is a fix soon.

Tried a second game, got to 1535 AD but got the 'waiting civs' message and it doesnt end turn. Its a pity because i'm enjoying the expanded tech tree and options and its thoroughly enjoyable.

Anyone found a fix for this yet?? Looks like im not the only one experiencing it

Tried a second game, got to 1535 AD but got the 'waiting civs' message and it doesnt end turn. Its a pity because i'm enjoying the expanded tech tree and options and its thoroughly enjoyable.

Anyone found a fix for this yet?? Looks like im not the only one experiencing it

If you install the mod pack A New Dawn for Rise of Mankind the error will go away (I am told) but it is not save game compatible. You can just have those bits of AND you want. Most are controlled by the "Custom Game' screen or in game using the BUG options screen RoM tab. BTW, I am using basic AND and have not had the problem. However absence of the problem is not proof the problem has gone away.:mischief:

Part of the problem is that the BtS engine does not like non-worker units being able to build stuff, eg elephant units being able to build roads. This is strange since elephant units have always been able to build roads in RoM:confused:

Ahead of you here Dancing Hoskuld, downloaded A New Dawn this evening and now the mod crashes when loading :( Looks like i may need to reinstall 2.92 again...:(

Some people told me to try the Rise of man Mod to have a longer and mroe balanced ancient era. Did they meant Rise of mankind? I can`t find any Rise of man mod and the description for this one don't realy say anything about ancient era.

thanks.

EDIT: Tried to download it anyway, but the link for the last version doesn`t work.

Great mod, i'm really overwhelmed by all of it's options. By the way, is there a chance to deactivate the new realistic Civ-Flags? I don't like them very much... I made a scenario and changed the civ flags to their Bts counterpart by editing the worldbuilder-file, worked, but now all flags are white and the symbols drawn on the flags are yellow and barely recognizable. :dunno:

Edit1: Ok, figured it out, i've just overseen there's a option in the save file called "white flags" and it was active. :mischief:

Love the mod but having a major problem and its really getting annoying since I can't figure out what is wrong and can't find anything about it anywhere.

Seems my 8 first cities all decided to stop using tiles, which of course means they are slowly dying and not really producing anything. I can't manually make them use the tiles or anything like that and I can see no difference between those cities and my other 10 cities that still work properly. I have other cities that are bigger etc and the only thing that these 8 seem to have in common is that they are the happiest of my cities.

Btw this has never happened to me in normal Civ4.

Is there a patch from 2.91 to 2.92 ?

Same problem as many here : No seeders found with the torrent (tested with Bitcomet)

Same problem here. Can't get the 2.92 torrent to work with my Transmission client.....

An patch from 2.90 or 2.91 to 2.92 is needed.

Same problem here. Can't get the 2.92 torrent to work with my Transmission client.....

An patch from 2.90 or 2.91 to 2.92 is needed.
My BitTorrent client is up. Try it now. I know I'm just one, but it's better that none.:goodjob:

Top Bottom