Buddhist URV

adhiraj.bose

Deity
How exactly does one go about doing the Buddhist URV ? I tried as Japan while the 300 turn peace is just too easy, the other two seem too tricky. It might be possible to get every other civ to cautious or better, but how does one even try to get the approval rating goal ? How does approval even work ??

I would say try to please everyone with resource trading, gifting techs, and using Great Statesmen. If it doesn't work, then try to kill off the civs that are being difficult. I don't know if dead civs count.

I believe approval rating has something to do with happiness/unhappiness. I found this explanation in another thread buuuut I'm not sure how to use the formula.
Approval Rate- Is the percentage of happy faces your cities generate divided by the total number of happy and unhappy faces produced. The formula is happy / happy + unhappy. At the beginning of the game when there are no happy or unhappy faces the game defaults to a rating is 50%. You can see the total of unhappy and happy faces for each city in the f1 screen.

The best way would probably to increase your cities' happiness as much as possible, which might mean keeping their population low...

The best way would probably to increase your cities' happiness as much as possible, which might mean keeping their population low...
The Emerald Buddha, available to Buddhist civs, eliminates all unhappiness in its city. It's especially suited for pursuing this UHV.

The Emerald Buddha, available to Buddhist civs, eliminates all unhappiness in its city. It's especially suited for pursuing this UHV.

I'm playing in 1.15 base version without any added SVNs. That wonder isn't available to me. I'll try with Tibet and see how it goes. Though this makes it very hard to accomplish as most other large civs :( .

Has anyone tried recruiting spies, to make everyone else unhappy?

Top Bottom