• Anything you want to see
Bugs we're aware of:
  • None :)

BUG Base:
To add:
  • ?
Bugs we're aware of:
  • LHs are oddly stretched in the pedia

I don't think the flags can be made optional. It's XML and from what EF said the Options Tab can ONLY handle Python because the XML is all loaded before the game. It doesn't make sense to me since you can change your player name, as well as Civ info in the "Your Details" tab, but I'm going to take his world for it.

I like the idea of adding VD. It's alot more units, but really fills out the diversity aspect.

And you get to keep this thread up to date since you started it.:p

Edit: Suggestion for FBUG... The Great Person with Renamer MOD. I think we should drop the Renamer part, but I always thought a GP deserved a Popup.

Edit: Suggestion for FBUG... The Great Person with Renamer MOD. I think we should drop the Renamer part, but I always thought a GP deserved a Popup.

That is a great idea! I support it! :) But perhaps you could narrow or reposition the GP-window a bit, so that it doesn't block the other new information popping up. (Or has that been changed already?)

CellKu

Oh, I forgot to ask: Is there a special policy with regard to components that can be suggested (such as not altering the SDK for the basic BUG version)?
Thanks
CellKu

Top Bottom