Bug reports and technical difficulties

If you raze Chinese cities for the Gojoseon UHV 1, the UHV 3 doesn't fail (this may be intended?) but if you raze any, the 2nd part of the first UHV doesn't succeed until you actually control 3 cities. However, the counter will say 3/3 cities captured, but the UHV will not succeed.

For Armenia, the only thing that appears in their victory screen is the 1st UHV

Seleucia's victory screen has the same bug as Armenia's.

Also, in 255 it appears all the province names have been removed from the tool tip on the bottom left of the screen when hovering over tiles.

When you achieve Legendary culture in a city you get 20000% defense.

Also, I posted some bugs with the Tamil UHVs in my post in the strategy thread.

Pandyan spawn doesn't work correctly right now; they spawn but with a settler only.

The other two spawns work still.

Just started an Arab game and can't build any military units, only ships and non military land units. I think this problem happened before but was fixed, so maybe one of the recent changes has undone the fix?

check your military advisor.

Maybe you have reached the maximum amount of units you can have for your population. Try to wait a few turns, for your cities to grow bigger, and then check if you can build units.

After all, Arabs start with many units!

check your military advisor.

Maybe you have reached the maximum amount of units you can have for your population. Try to wait a few turns, for your cities to grow bigger, and then check if you can build units.

After all, Arabs start with many units!

Good point. Haven't gotten used to the military cap yet and didn't think to check - I will have a look at it next time I play.

EDIT: Yes I was at my force limit. Thanks for point it out :goodjob:

Ignore this post because I realized that I was playing an old version, and the latest version has a different UHV.
I met the Roman UHV 1 condition of 10 Mediterranean provinces controlled by 75 BC, but it's not marked as accomplished:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/jlsteffen1/media/RomanUHV1accomplishmentNotRecognized1.png.html
and the next turn it is marked as Accomplished: NO
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/jlsteffen1/media/RomanUHV1accomplishmentNotRecognized2.png.html
so I think there is a problem in the code checking for this UHV.

I'm getting a crash on this save on the next turn.

Attachments

• RFCCW- Antigonids.CivBeyondSwordSave
    794.4 KB · Views: 209
didn't crash for me. here's the next turn:

Attachments

• Antigonus BC-0157.CivBeyondSwordSave
    793.9 KB · Views: 185
It looks like I'm getting the crash from the Kalinka leaderhead, I'm getting a crash just by clicking it in the civ selection window.

It looks like I'm getting the crash from the Kalinka leaderhead, I'm getting a crash just by clicking it in the civ selection window.

Same thing is happening for me.

I also had a ctd when meeting Kalinka as Chalukyan and trying to talk to them as Mauryan.

Did you change the leaderhead in the most recent SVN updates?

I can see him properly on revision 268 (last one before your hiatus), the problem must have been introduced after that.

Edit: Yeah, crashes with Kalinka on revisions 269 and afterwards.

no. it was there from the first update since I've been back

That's what I meant - since you've been back.

It was working fine before that, but now is a game breaking risk for me, as almost any civ can suddenly make contact with Kalinka and bang that game is gone as a permanent CTD with no solution.

If you can't find a problem, would you be able to try changing the leaderhead back and we can see if that fixes the crash?

what does he look like at revision 268? ie which leaderhead is it?

for a temporary fix you can set his art define tag in leaderheads.xml to something else. just use a vanilla leaderhead.

I will look at what's changed since 268.

its the Malwa leaderhead from SoI btw (the new one)

Scout unit lacks animation and currently represented by a red bulb.

Top Bottom