Bug reports and technical issues

I noticed the same thing about Byzantium; when I get an autosave I'll post it. I was playing as Japan and when I went into world builder around 1000AD after a notification about Byzantine collapse, I noticed that everything, including Constantinople, was independent.

The current version doesn't seem to work properly - I can't start new games at all, getting a "Civ IV doesn't work" message.

The problem seems to be on your end. What happens when you use "update to ..." to return to an older revision?

The citizen automatization doesn't work properly. I guess it weakens the AI. These are both slave plantations, if that matters..?

Spoiler :

You're only referring to the fact that the AI should work the plot with one more hammer instead of the other plantation, right?

No problem, I was just wondering if I was missing something else. I think this could be the consequence of a rounding error.

Could you give respawning civs extra culture or something, some civs respawn with almost no land, I just had Austria respawn with Wien only having the city tile, everything else was covered by German culture.

This is intended, but there seems to be something broken with the resurrection mechanic.

1.10 bug, I don't know why it occurs, but the game crashes 2 turns after this autosave.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1400 Turn 408.CivBeyondSwordSave
    918.7 KB · Views: 25
Don't worry, I'm currently working on including fun and exciting new crashes to distract you from the old ones!

(i.e. having trouble with the current working copy and cannot take care of this until it's resolved.)

1) Can I build a Crossbowman or not?
Spoiler :

2) Aztecs often change their short description to Mexico. It's difficult to find a difference between them and the respawned Mexico.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0051.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0051.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Civ4ScreenShot0052.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0052.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 154
Do you have a guess what might have prompted the game to cancel your crossbowman production? Did you lose access to iron?

hmmmm.
I can't start a new game, this is weird.
I moved to a new OS (XP to 7) and wanted to try out this modmod again, and it isn't working
What I did first was download the mod, which didn't work by itself and got errors. So I did the SVN thing, and it works but here's the thing.
I can either start a new scenario (which doesn't lead to anything), load game, or go to beyond the sword content (which again doesn't lead to anything). Basically, i can't play.
I haven't played it in a while so maybe I'm missing something.

How is your folder called? It needs to be "RFC Dawn of Civilization".

Also, what happens if you start the mod by clicking on one of the scenarios in the PublicMaps folder?

Top Bottom