C2C-Cambrian to Caveman (Caveman2Cosmos "unofficial" Expansion Pack 2)

I liked the idea of these Azure concepts and if someone does want to pick them up it'd be cool so maybe closing out these threads may not be a good idea cuz they kinda invite someone to pick up the shards of inspiration lying about here.

The idea is great. I try to do a little tree of evolution (very slow), but, unfortunately, prevents the language barrier. I really do not know much English, if the team had someone with knowledge of Russian - that would be great :)

If not difficult, do not close. I will be inspired :) Maybe I will do something like design document, suddenly anyone interested.

Dont need documentation, need modding work done, sorry.

I am going to ask that this be completely closed thread, if no one objects?

I would say leave the thread open in case TPEHEP or someone else wants to attempt to get a group together to make this happen. It's a cool idea and most likely it will not come to fruition, but why not leave the thread open just in case?

Why leave it open?

The originators of this thread have left and if you need the thread for any reference you can easily link it to your post.

Yeah, but by the same token, why close it only to invite more commentary in a new thread when someone wants to discuss some of the concepts this opened up?

Maybe of the difference between active development and discussion in the new thread with credit to people working actively on realising their visions.

I still feel somehow bad thinking back of all the trouble MrAzure and his compagnions as SarahStarlight brought in without contributing to the mod as they were talking about.

Whaaat ? :( This is dead ? I was just happy that another good person/people are just making my dreams true and it has become dead...
Maybe some good guy will try to continue making this mod ?

EDIT: Also now im angry because when I discover something new I dont wanna play anymore the old , but now when this is not going to be released :(..

If there is someone in a thread, speaking Russian, ready to translate into English - I share my spreadsheet technology tree from pre-cellular organisms to humans (this is a draft with no interconnections) - there

UPDATE: I am willing to work out a line of units, "buildings" and improvements too.

If there is someone in a thread, speaking Russian, ready to translate into English - I share my spreadsheet technology tree from pre-cellular organisms to humans (this is a draft with no interconnections) - there

Wow... please, somebody do translate as this is the kind of document I've been interested to see for some time now.

Wow... please, somebody do translate as this is the kind of document I've been interested to see for some time now.

If it is really necessary for someone - I can try to translate the next week, but would be better if it would make a native speaker, I am willing to help him on Skype.

Well... its a bit off topic for our mod at the moment but perhaps down the road. And I've always wanted to work out a game much like this Cambrian suggests at some point. So such a spreadsheet would eventually be a great resources.

Top Bottom