C2C Options

Is there some code that I can edit to revert this back to how it was before this was implimented? Its a lot more distracting and in my face than the old way and I dont really care for it
brung2.png
Brung.png

Is there some code that I can edit to revert this back to how it was before this was implimented? Its a lot more distracting and in my face than the old way and I dont really care for it
Fully support this being reverted or made optional. I *never* use it to begin with, and it *is* annoyingly way too much "in your face", and causes an additional unnecessary click as well.

I'll add an option making it not open any city tab.
Please make it toggable to have the old way. I really really enjoyed how it used to be before this city management thing got added. I tried mentioning it on the moddb page but it didnt really get addressed

I'll add an option making it not open any city tab.
The problem is this, if you hit esc on computer before closing center screen (shown in last Pic) then you get a floating city header and white circles around that city's tiles.I consider this "buggy" and it does cause extra mouse clicks to fix the main game screen.
I had hoped you were fully aware of this problem/
It's the old way habits of hitting Esc to get out of City screen that are hard to overcome. But still (it is also with the new way) an extra and sometimes 2 mouse clicks to exit the city screen. That was not there before.

Can anyone advise if the option to remove this initial city screen has been introduced? I have just come back o C2C after a some time away on other games / RL and find this screen most un-intuitive , especially when it can take a few mouse clicks to remove it to find the information that I actually require..

Ma\ny thanks

DavidR

I made this option, not exactly the same perhaps, but I think it does what you want in a sensible way.
Totally unrelated. The request was to make it not-default to auto-open the new "recently built" city screen pop-up (I personally never use it altogether). Either switch it to "no pop-up", or switch it to one of the older screens (though the first option is the most optimal).
Also, not sure due to which interactions of options, but I now can leave the city with NOTHING being built (not just the red "Nothing", but literally nothing selected), if I go into "no pause for end-turn unless something important happens". In the past, a "no selection" city still prompted me to select something, which it now doesn't. But I'm not sure what exactly causes it. Still inconvenient to a degree.

Totally unrelated. The request was to make it not-default to auto-open the new "recently built" city screen pop-up (I personally never use it altogether). Either switch it to "no pop-up", or switch it to one of the older screens (though the first option is the most optimal).
Also, not sure due to which interactions of options, but I now can leave the city with NOTHING being built (not just the red "Nothing", but literally nothing selected), if I go into "no pause for end-turn unless something important happens". In the past, a "no selection" city still prompted me to select something, which it now doesn't. But I'm not sure what exactly causes it. Still inconvenient to a degree.
Ok, noted.

Challenge - Increasing Difficutly in options before start game and Flexible Difficulty in options during the game. How does it work and what is the difference?

Do I need to check the box in the challenge and adjust the increase in difficulty in the game options or can I not check the box in the challenge and adjust the increase in difficulty in the game.
Why are there two difficulty settings in the mod options? For the player and for the AI. Should I not touch the settings for AI at all and adjust the difficulty only for the player? If increasing the difficulty for the player increases the strength of the AI, then what increases the difficulty for the AI? Player's strength?
Am I very confused by the abundance of options to increase the difficulty? Please explain the operation of each difficulty increase option.

Снимок экрана 2023-11-17 042729.png

Challenge - Increasing Difficutly in options before start game and Flexible Difficulty in options during the game. How does it work and what is the difference?
"Increasing difficulty" will every X amount of turns increase your minimum difficulty, so that flexible diff can't go below it ever.

e.g. New game: If "flex diff" increase your diff twice, and then "inc diff" hit you once then "flex diff" will only be able to take you 1 down as the minimum has been raised by "starting diff" +1 by "inc diff".

Top Bottom