C3MT v1.12.6 installer

C3MT - Civ3MultiTool (Second CFC Thread) 2016-10-05

Thank you for the advice Takhisis, no, I have not tried that. Are you suggesting that I can install this in compatibility mode? I will give this a try, if so.
Amigo, you don't install software in Compatibility Mode, you run it in Compatibility Mode: run the Troubleshooter, which will prompt you for which version of Windows it last worked in, then ask you if you'd like to run it accordingly. If it works, it will continue to run in said mode.:cooool:

:D

Amigo, you don't install software in Compatibility Mode, you run it in Compatibility Mode: run the Troubleshooter, which will prompt you for which version of Windows it last worked in, then ask you if you'd like to run it accordingly. If it works, it will continue to run in said mode.:cooool:

:D
😅

For the record, it spat the dummy when I initially installed it… without admin and/or compatibility mode. So I installed it in compatibility mode, et voila, it installed it and ran without a hitch 😉

So you are suggesting I uninstall Civ III and then reinstall as Admin? If other replies do not resolve my predicament, I will try this. Thank you Lanzelot🫡
No... :) -- I meant the C3MT installer. That's the one that can't register one of its components, so trying it as Admin might help.

No... :) -- I meant the C3MT installer. That's the one that can't register one of its components, so trying it as Admin might help.
Yes. This is what i I ended up doing. Uninstalled C3MT and reinstalled it under Admin +Compatibility Mode. Works just fine… Or so it seems to me.

I will come back and edit this comment to add some error I keep getting when changing stuff in the C3MT 🤔

EDIT:
2023-06-28 22_54_01-C3MT - SaveGame Modifier.png

Any idea what this is about?

Last edited:
Can someone give me a rundown of how image2map is supposed to work? Because I've got this...
1702011562742.png

(I have no idea how to import colormaps in GIMP so I just hijacked an existing converted map image and used its colormap)

Firstly, it tries to save to .pcx again, which it's clearly not.

But renaming it to a .bic, I get...
1702011701449.png

Okay, I figured it out! .bic and .biq files have their color palettes arranged differently: do not use a .biq file's palette for the converter. If you're using GIMP, start from a file like Earth (Standard).bic from your vanilla scenarios folder to make your image.

The order of the terrain tiles in the colormap are as follows:

Spoiler Colormap legend :

0 - Desert
1 - Plains
2 - Grassland
3 - Tundra
4 - Flood Plain
5 - Hills
6 - Mountains
7 - Grassland Forest
8 - Jungle
9 - Coast
10 - Sea
11 - Ocean
12 - Plains Forest
13 - Tundra Deciduous Forest(??)
14 - Grassland Pine Forest
15 - Plains Pine Forest
16 - Tundra Pine Forest
17 - Snow-capped Mountains

Yes. This is what i I ended up doing. Uninstalled C3MT and reinstalled it under Admin +Compatibility Mode. Works just fine… Or so it seems to me.

I will come back and edit this comment to add some error I keep getting when changing stuff in the C3MT 🤔

EDIT:
View attachment 665984

Any idea what this is about?
I get this every two or three times I run the program, usually as I'm saving the file. I just hit the ignore button for however long it takes (sometimes 2, sometimes up to 30+). Doesn't seem to affect anything, just appears to be a warning message.

while adding units to a city is there a way to add more than one unit at one go. right now i am adding 1 unit at a time.

This may sound like a stupid question but what is "the regular editor" and where do i find it. currently using save game modifier to add units.
"Game modifier?" :confused:
  • Right-click on the Conquests icon.
  • Click on the "Open File Location."
  • You should see this:
editor.png

• Right click on the editor.
  • Choose the "Send To:"
  • Then select "Desktop" and you'll have a Shortcut on your desktop.
:king:

Hello
I have a problem with export save to biq (I want to add some resources), c3mt crash. I have 1.12.6 version, run as administrator with windows XP (
compatible with windows xp service pack 3). I have windows 10.
Everything else works except this :sad:
I am attaching the export logs.

Attachments

• s21log.7z
    2.1 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom