Can't Launch the Mod (Help)

Lib.Spi't

Overlord of the Wasteland
Sorry to post this guys, but I have looked everywhere and not found a solution.

I have followed all the instructions (I think?) but I cannot get the mod to run?!?

When I start a single player game it just runs normal CiV

I have deleted the cache and moduser folder, I have tried switching off all DLC, but nothing seems to make the mod work..I have enabled it in the mod options, I have no other mods running, I have defragged the game, I have no previous versions of the mod, I have been able to make other mods run in the past...

I just cannot figure out why it is not working..

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry to post this guys, but I have looked everywhere and not found a solution.

I have followed all the instructions (I think?) but I cannot get the mod to run?!?

When I start a single player game it just runs normal CiV

I have deleted the cache and moduser folder, I have tried switching off all DLC, but nothing seems to make the mod work..I have enabled it in the mod options, I have no other mods running, I have defragged the game, I have no previous versions of the mod, I have been able to make other mods run in the past...

I just cannot figure out why it is not working..

Thanks in advance for any help.

Are you sure you're going through the in-game menu's correctly and not exiting and starting up a game without mods? (easy to do).

Also, have you updated the game for the latest patch? Are you running
G+K's or vanilla? Have you deleted the contents of your ModUserData and Cache folders? Do you have multiple copies of the mod installed?

Sometimes you can also get corrupted files in your MODS folder that aren't deleted unless you delete them manually. Also make sure you aren't attempting to run the mod with any other mods, (the only ones I've tested myself without errors are InfoAddict / IGE / CityLimits).

FIXED DOH!!

Are you sure you're going through the in-game menu's correctly and not exiting and starting up a game without mods? (easy to do).

Also, have you updated the game for the latest patch? Are you running
G+K's or vanilla? Have you deleted the contents of your ModUserData and Cache folders? Do you have multiple copies of the mod installed?

Sometimes you can also get corrupted files in your MODS folder that aren't deleted unless you delete them manually. Also make sure you aren't attempting to run the mod with any other mods, (the only ones I've tested myself without errors are InfoAddict / IGE / CityLimits).

I am vanilla. I have the steam version and auto updating is on. Everything else I have done as you say.

How might I have not done the option menus correctly, (this is very possible :D ) I go to mod options, select NIGHTS then when I click next it just says that your mod is running but takes me no where, so i click back, then start new game.. and nothing..

OK!! Just figured it out, The single player above the 'mod active' bit is actually clickable!! DOH sorry to have bothered you!!

Top Bottom