Cargo ships produce more revenue than caravans.

mastrude

Paraclete of Kaborka
Supporter
Does anyone know whether that's true?

[EDIT:] I found the manual. It says ships produce twice the revenue.

Last edited:
In my experience, yes (though I haven't done a study on it). I always prioritise cargo ships over caravans, and only keep a caravan or too in case I get into a war with someone who has a big navy

In my experience, yes (though I haven't done a study on it). I always prioritise cargo ships over caravans, and only keep a caravan or too in case I get into a war with someone who has a big navy
I would say definitely true, but we should wait to here from someone who plays Arabia on Pangea. It might be simply the fact that ships have greater range, and cargo "value" depends partially on distance. A really far caravan could equal a cargo ship?

I would say definitely true, but we should wait to here from someone who plays Arabia on Pangea. It might be simply the fact that ships have greater range, and cargo "value" depends partially on distance. A really far caravan could equal a cargo ship?
You could test that by switching your caravans to different cities and noting how much your GPT changes when sending them to the same city

Top Bottom