• 30 to 39 years old

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • 40 to 49 years old

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Thispartwillbeeditedbyaoa : OVER 50 years old

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Håkan Eriksson
You can have MAX 20 options in a poll here. Why not have these figgures insted :):

0-14
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
50+

D'o'y suggested that already once. But the truth is, that it looks goofy and confusing.
Or, simply put, Där är inte mediasexy. :p

Juize, me, spammer? c'mon. Think about it, a poll on CFC age? If you want that, every (active) member has to vote, or else it's just what I told you: a poll on how old it's voters are. CFC has 18621 members. That's a lot of votes.

Perhaps you can ask TF if he has some gadget to scan the forum database.

Juize, me, spammer? c'mon. Think about it, a poll on CFC age? If you want that, every (active) member has to vote, or else it's just what I told you: a poll on how old it's voters are. CFC has 18621 members. That's a lot of votes.

Perhaps you can ask TF if he has some gadget to scan the forum database.

1 - I dídn't say you're a spammer. I just ment that majority of the voter's of this are.

2 - The voters of this poll are the active core of OT. Know how many of those members haven't
posted over 5 post's? About 85%
I'm trying to find out the medium age of the OT people, which is about 100 people,
since TF didn't answered when I asked him about PM would he make a link to this in
main page... I'll ask it again.

Originally posted by Juize
BUMP, because I don't want the backwards 2.0 to control the monopoly...

(in other words, velho's poll sucks).

Oh gee, thanks so very much for the info

And I'm still 13 for the next month

Oh, I get it.

OT is the spam forum ;)...
Still I assume that the CFC database allows for data retraction of some sort, accompanied by selection methods as number of posts and so on. But if TF doesn't want to, can't blame 'em.
It's a pity that you can't get that data by yourselves, could be possible... Then again, you could do this for countries and so on too, still little puzzled by why you even bother. But don't bother 'bout that, I'll go back to my strategy forum now...

Originally posted by Juize

Hey! Shut up! I'm older than ya! And I have a bigger virtuald!ck (read : Postcount) than you!
Therefore I am right and you are wrong! ;) :)
Uhm Jiuze if we all should follow that logic you should shut up because i am older then you and i have a even bigger virtuald!ck.
j/k:D
;)

Happy birthday to me... just made 18 and I feel the dieing urge to devastate the local sex shop ;-)

My fellow norseman is looking forward to the day he will be 14(FJORTISS) .... Mind you, when the girls get 14, they go after the guys with cars... They did when I was that old, and they still do.
I am 16 and if it wasnt for my lazy friends, I would be out partying now...

Top Bottom