Challenge: Earliest Religious Victories

Shared food for Kohat(pop10, 4S Peshawar) and Jalandhar from Peshawar and Delhi.
2GE bulbed market and Royal Mint, 2GP spread hindu for piety, Great Spy for GA.
Forsed collapsing of Gujarat with trade and Assassination of the heir.

Spoiler :

Default development for Fatimids: Cairo on wheat, Farama, attack the Nubians. Free G.Spy from tech. Replace capital to Makkah, but it did not matter smth.
Spoiler :

The development of the Middle East:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Great Saint's counter:
Al-Qahira -5 (one used for GA)
Al-Iskandariyya -2
Qasr Ibrim -1
Seljuks - 1
Abbasids -2
Makuria -1

Vassals: Rum, Zengids, KoJ.
Basily started extortion and other obscenities, so on OB with Byz.Empire. This fact forced me to irrationally used missionaries:(
Spoiler :

Friends: BE, KoJ, Cilicia, Georgia and Safavids. I ignored all of that did not lead to victory.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Strategy through rapid capture of Mecca and Medina, demolition of Yemen, then to Baghdad.
Rani Ki Vav helped with Kama province (Iraq). Three Great Saints spread Hindu in Iraq +Africa and build shrine, two Great Scholars bulbed for Education and Golden Age, Great Engineer hurried Royal Mint, other GPs settled in Dwarka for :gold: with Oligarchy
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Send sunni missionaries to block Herat and Zaranj spawn, army to Thrace. Vassalised Makuria after peace with BE, gifted Crown of thorns, later Literature+Education for converting in Religious Law(same with Yemen).
Spoiler :

Great Saints counter:
Yemen - 1;
Makuria - 1;
Qustantiniyah - 2 (had two turrns before the birth of the Byzantine GP, when I took the city, checked gamesave after win);
Al-Quds - 1;
Gundeshapur - 1;
Al-Kufah - 3;
Bagdad - 2;
P.S. My next Great Saint has been born in 982AD:)

Spoiler :

Unlucky with friends: Crusaders became friendly only in ~1120AD.
Razed Aksum and capture via sea cities in Hejaz first. After it three skirmishers with great general raided far north (Tartus and Antiohia). In other (except Event with Great Artist) strategy closely follows the blizzrd's game.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Top Bottom