Chess YouTube Videos

Narz

keeping it real
I made this thread before but it was right as the server went down a couple of days ago & it was deleted.

Anywayz, here's a video I made of our team's first Vote Chess match. I plan to make one for every vote game we play from now on so I'll keep you posted.

Already you can find it easily via Google :D

Also, here's a very cool vid of a nine-year old kid beating a GrandMaster (and with the black pieces). Very nice game!

So use this thread to post chess related YouTube vids you found useful &/or entertaining. :)

Thank you sir! Stay tuned. I'll have more in the not too distant future (and try to be a bit more succinct in my speech). :)

Ok, I still have yet to make new videos for our Vote Chess games (I will though soon!).

In the meantime, this one is very cool, great endgame problem! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfmJCjJN1E

The annotator's voice reminds me of Bigfoot3814's a little bit for some reason. (though it's not quite as cool :D)

Yes, indeed a beautiful endgame study.

Fabulous study - truly remarkable variations.

Made a new channel, gonna be filling it up as I get time.

Here's a couple of videos on a tournament game I played a few months back with a nice finish.

Part I

Part II

Cool Narz! I might subscribe to it, even though I tend to watch game-related ones most often (I'm subscribed to irategamer - great video game reviewer!).

Yeah. To be fair to him it was a G-30 which can be an amazingly fast game, especially when you're writing down moves.

Top Bottom