Civ-content graphic problem.

GorilaSK

Chieftain
Hello. I have a problem with my game. I bought the Civilization III Complete on Steam and I have a new Win 10. Normal types of game works fine, but downloaded scenarios from this site dont work good. You can see what I am talking about on picture.

For example:
- I see terrain as a back button.
- Zoom to city is hurry up button.
- Everything is different.
- And preferences of game are buged too.

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks...

EDIT: And AI ships attack my cities as a land units. They can kill all my units in the city but cannot cap it.

The text issue is probably because the scenarios you are playing are made with the disc version and since steam has updated civ3 for online play, they added an extra line of text in the labels.txt that does not exist in the disc version labels.txt. The fix is to add the extra line 'Unknown' between PING and Host in the scenario mod folder's labels.txt.

Not sure what the other issue is with the AI ships.

Your advice works perfectly, thanks you very much. But I still dont understand why those AI ships attack my cities as a land units. I cannot do it with my ships...

Is the AI Ships issue also with the normal game or just with the scenarios downloaded from this site?

Depending on the scenario it could be possible that that is a certain unit in the scenario.

I didnt see it in normal game. When I played that scenario on old Civ (instaled from CD) scenario worked normaly. That bug start only in this steam Civ. It is scenario "Age of Imeprialism II".

Top Bottom