Civ Duel Zone

If you had an account at the old site, that will have been transferred to the new site. You will however have to reset your password. To do that use the forgotten password option and a new one will be e-mailed to your registered e-mail address. If that doesn't work, post on the old site to say what your problem is (there's a thread for it) and someone will sort it out for you.

I'm set up again and no one spammed my forum. Sweet. :p

I'm not sure if that's a good thing. As it is now your personal forum will get archived in four months time. Better start a new spoiler soon...

Oh...that means I have to do something about that.

Some things are better buried. ;)

Some things are better buried. ;)
Good point. I stink at cIV and no one reads c3c spoilers so I may just have to spam my forum just because I can.

Good point. I stink at cIV and no one reads c3c spoilers so I may just have to spam my forum just because I can.

I don't understand. If you stink at civ4, and no one reads c3c spoilers, why did you start a c3c spoiler then?

I don't understand. If you stink at civ4, and no one reads c3c spoilers, why did you start a c3c spoiler then?
Spam and more spam.

The hidden implication that someone might find such horrible spam at CDZ does hurt me :cry:

In other news: we're in the process of refining the human verification test. You know, to keep spambots (such as whomp) at bay. This might result in problems for actual humans to sign up. If you encounter such an obstacle, let me know.

Somehow the human verification test doesn't really inhibit bots to sign up.

What's happening with it now? I'm guessing PP is messing around with it but I can't get access at all.

Top Bottom