CIV Gold (revived!)

Hi,

I love this mod but the only problem i have with it is the "Great Depression" I don't know why it triggers or what but its very frustrating, can someone tell me how is it triggered ? Can it be removed entirely ?

Thanks !

Hi,

I love this mod but the only problem i have with it is the "Great Depression" I don't know why it triggers or what but its very frustrating, can someone tell me how is it triggered ? Can it be removed entirely ?

Thanks !
Sorry for the double post but i've found kind of an anwser to my problem, juste download classic CIV GOLD then put all the things you want in the CIV GOLD/assets/modules folders, like "choose a religion" , "megapack" , .... The only problem i have is that the projects from CIV GOLD REVIVED are not incorporated this way.

hi, you can delete the events folder so you dont have the great depression, easy solve but it means thee any other events you want theyll be lost

I can't load the mod, I just receive a bunch of "XML Load Error" messages like this one. Do you have any idea of what I did wrong and how to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the double post but i've found kind of an anwser to my problem, juste download classic CIV GOLD then put all the things you want in the CIV GOLD/assets/modules folders, like "choose a religion" , "megapack" , .... The only problem i have is that the projects from CIV GOLD REVIVED are not incorporated this way.
Got the same problem like you, at first i thought i may change policy too fast but i keep happening

Top Bottom