Civ Hour II

Is there also an African Heat? :D

Mine is +8. Tell me if I could join, okay? :)

African players are gonna play in Eurasia Heat :p.

You are welcome to join. Are you fine with +2 time-zone, 10.30am?

Others in Europe? 10.30am? Is it bad? I'd like to play that time but you can make your own suggestions. :)

Well I have holidays this weekend so I don´t care what time we play.
I live in Central Europe.

Oh and I would like to play as Justinian. ;D

African players are gonna play in Eurasia Heat :p.

You are welcome to join. Are you fine with +2 time-zone, 10.30am?

Others in Europe? 10.30am? Is it bad? I'd like to play that time but you can make your own suggestions. :)

I'd like to avoid any confusion :crazyeye: Does this mean 08.30 GMT?

@Imp. Knoedel: Lets see if we can start next weekend at 10.30 :) If Others wont say do they like the time we must wait... And I'm not mad if U pic Justin, I've finished him and I'm not mad anymore.
:p

@Gamingmuse: Yup, Is it ok to play 8.30 GMT :confused:

@Nicol.Bolas: :confused: Wut?? Now?? Nope, you must wait until others are confirmed the playing time and then we can think about playing... Hopefully this weekend but I quess that its better to skip next weekend too unless people are very quick now..

So, do we play Friday, Saturday or Sunday? I think Saturday might be bad for me after all.

@Imp.Knoedel: We wont play at fridays. Too complicated... Most of us have school/job at fridays. Inluding me :p @gamingmuse: We play "internet mp-games" through gamespy. You must open your civ and press the multiplayer button. Then click internet game and make an account. Now log in and enter to lobby. If you came in time you see server called Civ Hour II. Enter. Done. If you came in time and don't see the server you must ask about the server through chat log. Understood? And guys: tell me if you like to play this saturday. If everybody confirms we'll start Eurasia heat game this saturday. And remember to always check this thread before joining. Otherswise u can't be sure if I've skipped the weekend or something. Please if you haven't said that you're coming DO IT NOW! And one more thing: America heat need its own president to make servers and save games. I hope that our original members, Shulgi and Osbiath will choose which one of them takes the title of "President of American Heat" in Civ Hour II. Well that's it! :):):)

Is anyone else from America going to play? We still have yet to figure out what time to play.

The weekend is coming so I think we should make the final decision. I vote for saturday 08.30AM (GMT).

Civversion: pure Beyond The Sword or BUFFY.

The weekend is coming so I think we should make the final decision. I vote for saturday 08.30AM (GMT).

Civversion: pure Beyond The Sword or BUFFY.

8.30GMT

Civ IV BTS no buffy

Ok, I sended PMs to all of you and I hope to see some discussion here today :)

I'm so excited!!

Hm, I'm not sure whether I can play tomorrow, Sunday would be better for me.

Hm, I'm not sure whether I can play tomorrow, Sunday would be better for me.
Oh no... That sucks a lot!! So we must skip saturday and start the game at next sunday. Well thats fine. Don't be sorry.

So we start this sunday then instead of saturday?
How does the leader choosing happen?

So we start this sunday then instead of saturday?
How does the leader choosing happen?
Choosing the leader is not complicated. Just wait to sunday, join in the server at 8.30.GMT and choose whoever u like.

Top Bottom