Civ IV MTDG Sign-Up Thread

RegentMan

Deity
Post here to sign up for the Civ IV Multi-Team Demogame. If you'd like to be on a specific team, let us know, however be forewarned that some situations may require us not to accommodate some requests. If you don't specify what team, we'll either randomly assign you to a team or place you on the one with the least amount of members.

The following teams are destined to play:

Team Aloha

Team Innovia

Team Piffle

Team Loco

Epsilon Team

After you've posted here:

1. Go to your User Group Page.
2. Request access to your team's forum.

First person to sign up! :D

I have no team preference.

Team Gamma for me. Those interested in the KISS style of play should join Gamma.

Can I tenativley sign up...

I am new to this and just learning the ropes. I would rather be placed on a team that wont mind that I am new and that I havent quite figured out all of the games "ins and outs" yet.

I'll join team alpha, TNT fellows can join there too if they so please. is it the same way of finding the forum as previously?

Whomp said:
Those interested in the KISS style of play should join Gamma.
Absolutely Gamma!!! :D

Gamma Gamma Gamma. It's a new fraternity. ( but a certain young lady who just had a birthday is always welcome to the frat house)

Sign me up for Epsilon please!

Go Civ4!

Daghdha said:
:crazyeye: GAMMA GAMMA HEY:crazyeye:
:lol: from KISS to the Ramones ;)

Interesting that no takers for Alpha and Beta yet :mischief:

EDIT ... @BCLG100 so as not to spam the thread too much ... :blush: I see

Not threadjack here or dissuade anyone from joining the "Gamma Stevie Ray-mones" :D but be aware there's a high probability of total anarchy and no governmental structure whatsoever. :crazyeye:
We'd love to have you Bengeance and Furiey you've secretly been on our team all along. ;)

Uh-oh, here we go! :D

Bengeance: Sorry, I can't read your post right. Do you want to join Gamma, or not? People, say either NO TEAM PREFERENCE or TEAM NAME - I'm not good with interpreting hints.

The team listings are as follows:

Team Alpha: [2]
BCLG100
robboo

Team Beta: [1]
Sigma

Team Gamma: [7]
Whomp
Daghdha
gmaharriet
Pentium
grahamiam
Tubby Rower
Furiey

Team Delta: [1]
RoboPig

Team Epsilon: [3]
peter grimes
fe3333au
General W

Everyone: Please go to this page and join your team's group. Then RM and I will approve you, and you will have access to the private forum for discussions. (PS: Let us know if anything goes wrong (i.e. You see some other Team's forum. ;))).

Another notice: Also I cannot stop you (technically I can), it is my wish these teams don't remain exactly the same as the Civ3 MTDG. I think it'd be fun to mix it up a bit, so just letting you know to also try to keep it relatively equal in terms of participation. Let the games begin!

Top Bottom