SGOTM 25 Maintenance Thread

Well spotted. No idea how that happened!

the completion deadline will be April 30th
Two months left.
Please PM me if you need to bring something to my attention. I haven't been reading your posts for a while. I followed all of your threads to 8 February. Since then I haven't read them. As I recall, back then you were all still deciding where to settle. ;) I hope you have made some progress and deadline will be no trouble.

:woohoo: More than a whole Month left... me and TMIT ned only about 10 minutes. So what a luxury!!!!:lmao:

A question has come up regarding the Political Bureau scores.
The faster team winning the game with 420 points will be awarded the laurel. If two team wins at the same turn, the team with higher points wins.
  • Culture Ministry: 100 points * the total culture of the top 3 cities/150,000
  • Diplomatic Ministry: 25 points for being AP leader, 25 points for being UN leader, 50 points for diplomatic victory votes: 25 points * AP victory votes % / 75%+ 25 points* UN victory votes % / 67%
  • Civil Ministry: 100 points* (81-the sum of 9 ranks) /72
  • Military Ministry: 30 points * population% / 35% + 30 points * Land area % / 60% + 40 points * (destroyed civilization + vassal civilization )/ 8
  • Science Ministry: 100 points * eras of all techs learned / 7
  • Economy Ministry: 100 points * cities with corporation / total cities (except barbarians)
  • Construction Ministry: 100 points * wonders owned/25. (All wonders(world+national) count.)
(points will be rounded down for each member before being summed up)
I don't want to discuss it here.
Would each team please post in their thread how they expect to meet this requirement? Along with how you are calculating the score.
If you are still considering different approaches, then post the various likely options.
Post your plan, don't do any rethinking or speculating.
Thanks.

Diplomatic Ministry, AP victory votes
Diplomatic Ministry: 25 points for being AP leader, 25 points for being UN leader, 50 points for diplomatic victory votes: 25 points * AP victory votes % / 75%+ 25 points* UN victory votes % / 67%
The AP victory votes % can be obtained as below:
Go to "victory conditions->member" screen, you can see how many percentage of votes you would get if a AP victory voting is proposed. You don't have to win by AP victory.
There was a disconnect between how the above was intended and how some teams were interpreting it.
The intention was that you would only be able to score these points if the AP victory option was available and the associated victory points shown. I.E. All civs having AP religion votes and player votes <75%.
Some teams were expecting to receive the AP victory vote score even when unable to propose the victory.

In order not to penalize teams because of an unclear rule, and to still provide (a minor) benefit for those that meet the original intent of the rule;
We are changing this calculation as follows:
Victory Votes can be counted even if you are not eligible to propose the victory; however these are capped at 25 unless you are eligible. Thus max points from AP is 50; unless eligible to propose victory, then it is 58.

Spoiler specifically :
:deadhorse:
25 points for AP leader
25 points max for AP votes (if ineligible to propose election); 33 points max if eligible to propose AP victory (25 * %Displayed/75%)

A reminder: you are not permitted to make any changes in your game after winning before saving and submitting.

(This is different from last few sgotm's).

Three weeks remaining. :huh:

Construction Ministry: 100 points * wonders owned/25. (All wonders(world+national) count.)

Palace is listed as a national wonder.

Everyone is awesome!
All submitted on time. And it appears to me you all met the ministry requirements.
We will have a formal announcement in a few days.
Spoiler Preliminary Results :
Draft Results

HS 225 AD, 446 ministry points; 259609 :trophy:
PR 375 AD, 421 ministry points; 152531 :trophy2nd: :spoons:
XT 1000 AD, 423 ministry points; 382781 :trophy3rd:
US 1150 AD, 457 ministry points; 318850 :trophy2:

Everyone that learned something or had some fun is a winner. [party]

Last edited:
from AlanH
Are these ready for prime time?
Would someone from each team please confirm that my points/scores above are accurate? Or let me know of any corrections?
Then we will publish.

Yeah, US looks correct, we'll take it. Do we get a cow, too? :shifty: All Hail Folket!:bowdown:

Top Bottom